Chapter 94

Lilith's POV

It's been three months since I've told Crimson my new plan and it has yet to be put into action. Crimson is hiding something from me, I can just tell by the way he acts. He just acts so unlike himself, it's just bizarre. He just seems so happy, it's not a bad thing, not a bad thing at all. He just smiles a little wider, his red eyes have a certain sparkle in them. It's good that he's happy, whatever he's hiding can't be bad.

I put the car keys on the hook before walking towards the Library. Crimson's more than likely in there because he's always in there when I get home from work.

I push the large oak door open before walking in and there sits Crimson in his usual spot with his back facing towards me. He glances over his shoulder as a smile forms on his face.

"Hello, Lov-Lilith." He corrects himself, he's been doing that a lot lately. I smile at him as I walk over to the couch and lean over the back of it and peer at what Crimson's reading.

"What are you reading today?" I ask as he closes the book. The cover reads Pride and Prejudice.

"Pride and Prejudice? Is it any good?" I ask as he raises his brows at me.

"It is, have you not read it?"

"I can't remember to be honest." I say with a shrug as he stands up with book in hand.

"You should, it's a classic. Anyways, we're-You're-going to do your plan tonight."

"Really! I'm guessing probably around three am." I say as he nods.

"You know it, But you haven't realized something crucial that could ruin it all. Do you know what it is?" Crimson asks as he raises a brow at me. It's a rhetorical question, I can tell by the glint in his eye. I've worked this plan out for months, I've corrected every flaw there could be. I couldn't have missed it, there's no way.

"What?" I ask as Crimson walks around the couch.

"Your hair-" I cut him off.

"It's a dead give away, I'm going to need to cut it off." I say as Crimson nods his head, his dimpled smile forms on his face yet again. That damn smile that makes my heart skip a beat.

"Correct, We can cut it off tonight afterwards to get it done or we can wait till tomorrow to get it done professionally. Your choice."

"Well I have work tomorrow, so tonight." I say as Crimson nods before glancing down at his watch. I've asked him about that, he said it's just a habit that he can't get rid of.

"Sounds good." Crimson shrugs before walking towards one of the large book shelves.

I stand in front of Crimson in a white night gown as he frowns slightly.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but why are you wearing that?"

"To fuck with his head." I say with a shrug as Crimson nods. There's something missing from all this. Oliver used to beat me and he used to leave me bloody and bruised.

"I need bruises." I state as Crimson raises his brows at me.

"Use makeup." Crimson says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"I don't have any, so..." I trail off.

"Than let's go buy some."

"We're running out of time and it will fade." I state, the bruises have to be real, we don't have time for makeup and it will fade to quickly. They can't look fake or Oliver will know something is up. Someone has to hit me.