Chapter 84

Crimson's POV

The pain in my abdomen worsens as I watch blood seep thorough Lilith's shirt.

"Crimson?" Lilith asks, sounding slightly panicked.

"Lilith, you need to get a first aid kit and get that bullet out of you." I say as I look down only to see blood as well. fuck.

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine Lil." I lie with a smile as she bites her lip.

"You're lying again, I can't feel the pain but I can tell by the look in your eye that you can. I'm going to fly this thing while you-"

"Lilith, you're the one with a bullet in your abdomen. You have to get it out and patch yourself up. I'll take care of getting us up in the air:" I say as I turn around and pull the dead pilot out of the seat before getting in the seat. I quickly flip some switches and the plane comes alive as I clench my teeth as the burning gets worst. She must be getting the bullet out...

The plane is finally in the air as black spots start to invade my vision. It's been about an thirty since Lilith was shot, she got the bullet out and stopped the bleeding but that doesn't lessen the pain.

I quickly put the jet into Autopilot before getting up and stumbling towards Where Lilith sits. Everything is on fire, it feels as if I can't breathe. She looks at me with what appears to be concern.

"What's wrong."

"I'll be fine, I'm just a little light headed." I lie as I carefully sit down beside Lilith.

"You're lying again."

"I kn-" I start before my eyes roll back and everything goes black.

"Crimson, Crimson, Crimson!" Lilith shouts frantically as she shakes me. I open my eyes only to be met by her face very close to me.

"What Lilith?" I ask as she smiles as me.

"Thank god, you're okay. I thought you died." She says as a stand of her dyed brown hair falls into her face.

"It takes a lot more then you getting shot to kill me, Lilith. I just passed out because of the pain." I say as I reach out and tuck the strand behind her ear as she smiles at me.

"I-I" She stutters as her cheeks start to redden.

"I've got to get back to flying this thing so we don't die." I say as I get up only for Lilith to shove me back into the chair.

"I'll do it, I don't need you passing out again." She says as I sigh. She's not wrong, I'm not in any pain right now but that could change.

"Fine but I'm coming with." I state as I get up only to see Lilith already walking in the direction of the Cockpit.

It's been over an hour and Lilith is still flying the plane. We haven't spoken at all and I for some reason can't keep my eyes off her. It's so weird that she looks eighteen. It shouldn't weird me out but it does.  She's kind of breathtaking the longer I look at her.

"Are you staring at me?" She asks as I force myself to look away from her face.

"No..."

"Yes you were, you've been doing it the whole time. But it's fine because I-" She cuts herself off.

"You do the same thing to me?" I guess as she bites her lip and her cheeks redden. I knew, I always thought she did but I usually dismissed it.

"Yep." She says quickly, getting redder if possible.

"It's fine Lilith, It's not a big deal." I say as her face still continues to redden. She reminds slightly as she looks at the radar to see where we are. It says that we're just above France. We're nearly there...

Lilith landed the plane in an empty field and we didn't die thankfully.

"So we're going to live France, huh?" Lilith says as we walk through the small, empty field.

"We are, the real question is where." I say looking over at Lilith.

"What about Paris?"

"Sure." I smile at her as she smiles back as always does.

"Oh my god." Lilith mumbles as we hop out of the cab. She looks around at all the city lights.

"It's breathtaking, Isn't it?" I say as I look around the small town only about fifty miles away from Paris.

"It really is." Lilith says with a smile, she has a really nice smile, one of the best I've ever seen.

"Just wait until we reach Paris, Are you hungry?" I ask as she nods.

"Alright, lets go get us some food." I grab her hand without thinking twice before walking into the first restaurant I see. Her hand feels so nice in mine...

I order before Lilith and I find a seat. I excuse myself to the bathroom. I do my business before washing my hands as I do so, I look at myself in the mirror. God I'm a mess, My cheeks are hollowed out, my red eyes have dark bags under them. For fucksakes, I need a shower and at least gain twenty pounds so I'm at probably a healthy weight.

I quickly dry my hands before walking out and towards where Lilith sits. She sits there eating her soup I ordered her. She looks up from her soup and smiles at me as I walk over before taking a seat in front of her.

Hey loves, I'm sorry about the late update

Hey loves, I'm sorry about the late update. I plan to edit this as always. I'm also sorry that it got boring at the end but I promise that it will be better next week! Thank you guys for 260k, it makes my week!

As I always say I'll see you guys next week!!