Chapter 87

Crimson's POV

I pull my fist back before punching Xavier. I don't care he's driver.  This little fucker. I lean closer to him.

"Listen here, don't talk to Lilith in that manner only to annoy me. If you do it again, I will rip you intestines out with my bare hands and then make you eat them. Got it?" I whisper so only he can hear it. I lean back only to see him pale ever so slightly.

"You speak like an old lady, Benjamin." Xavier laughs almost as if nothing happened. I roll my eyes. I hate my name all because of my father.

"I do not." I say as I hear Lilith snicker in the back.

"See, Lilith agrees, Granny." Xavier laughs again as I roll my eyes.

"No I don't."

"Yes, yes you certainly do." Lilith snickers as I turn around to face her with my brows raised.

"You're one to talk, Lilith. We practically talk the same way." I states as she starts to redden before rolling her eyes at me.

"Whatever, It's not my fault." She mumbles as I hear Xavier chuckle from next to me. Was I too harsh?

"Xavier, Shut the fuck up for once in your life." I say I turn to look at him with a glare. All he does is shrug at me. I look forward and see the bright colors of the absolutely breathtaking sunset. Purples, Pinks Yellow, And orange fill the sky.

"It's absolutely breathtaking," she says as I look in the review mirror only to see her looking back at me. I bite my life, stopping myself from saying something along the lines of 'Not as breathtaking as you.' I've been wanting to say things like that for the last year and a half, it's becoming genuine problem at this point.

"It is indeed," I smile and she smiles back as she always does. Xavier is quiet for the first time in life. Thank god. I look at him a only to see him smirking slyly. I let out a loud sigh before leaning back into the chair.

It's been eight hours since We've arrived at  Xavier's and I'm laying in bed. Lilith's room is next to mine.  She choose it out of all the rooms, over all the much more luxurious room in this place. But no, she chose the one right next mine.

My door opens and Xavier peaks his head. "We need to talk." He says in a serious tone.

"About what?"

"Do you have a thing for lil-" I cut him off

"Let's talk about this in another room." I get up before walking towards the door and I open the door all the way.  I know for a fact Lilith can hear every word he says. She has freakishly good hearing to the point that she could hear someone's heartbeat if she wanted to.

"Okay..." he shrugs as I slip pass him and start walking down the long, dark corridor. We remain silent until we reach the first living room.

"What do you need to ask?" I ask as I look over at Xavier.

"Do you have a thing for her?" Xavier asks.

"Maybe I do, Maybe I don't, you'll never know." I shrug as we finally enter his study

"Just tell me."

"I think you know the answer to your question, but you aren't completely sure." I state as he lets out a loud sigh.

"I think you do because I've seen the way you look at her." Xavier says as he takes a seat in his chair.

"What do you mean?"

"You look at her the way your father looks at your mother." Xavier says as I roll my eyes.

"No I don't, you barley say my mother and you never saw her especially with my father." I state as Xavier chuckles.

"Oh, Benjamin. Sweet Oblivious, Benjamin. I've seen your mother with your father and he looks at her so lov-"

"I don't look at Lilith that way." I say quickly as Xavier Chuckles at me.

"You're so oblivious to the point that you don't see that Lilith has feelings for you." He says as I let out a heavy sigh before sitting down in the chair of his desk. I've noticed, it's just I don't know how react or say about it. I'm not used to caring nor someone caring about me. It's all so new for me. Especially The whole feelings thing.

"Can we just drop this conversation?"

"In a minute. I have one more thing to say, you can't hide things from me, Crimson. We've been friends since we were three."

"I know, but I'm just not in the mood to talk about it." I say as Xavier nods before leaning back in his chair. Xavier opens a drawer in his desk before pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniels and slides it to me. I catch it.

"Thanks," I say before getting up and walking back to my room.

I wake to what sounds like hopping from the left of me. What in the world?

"Xavier! Knock that off!" I shout as the hopping stops.

"Sorry!" Lilith shouts. I sit up before getting up and making my way to Lilith's room.

"What in the world are you doing?" I ask

"The skirt is to tight." Lilith states as I push the door open.

"What about the pants?" I ask

"Too big." She informs as she starts to hop again as she pulls on the waistband. I let out a sigh.

"Do you need help?" I ask as she lets out a loud sigh.

"Unfortunately, yes."

Lilith jumps one more time, her cheeks bright red.

"Nevermind." She says as I shrug.

"Okay, the keys are on the hook in the kitchen. I can drive you if you want." I offer, she just smiles.

"I'll drive myself, but you can drive me tomorrow. I'm going to be late." She says before quickly walking out of the room.

"Have a nice day and remember not to kill them right away!" I shout

"I will and I don't plan to!" Lilith shouts back.

Hey loves, sorry about the late update

Hey loves, sorry about the late update. I'm also sorry that this chapter is boring, but on the bright side, it will be much more exciting next week! I have recently started to rewrite a few of the chapters in the beginning because they were awful and are much better now. Do you guys want a bonus chapter? If so, Do you want it to be about Lilith or Crimson?

As I always say I'll see you guys next week!!