Chapter 18

Lilith's POV

I woke up in a soft bed. The softest bed I've ever been in. I sit up and open my eyes. I saw red so much red. I look around. How in the world did get in here? The heard the door handle jiggle.

   I jump out of the bed and get into a fighting stance. A lady came in and gasp when she saw me. I charged her and did a spinning kick to her head that knocked her out. I search for my keys. I couldn't find them any where. I'll have to shift. I walked towards the window. To high to jump. I run out the door planning to kill anyone in my way. I hear foot steps behind me. I run faster. All the sudden I got tackled.

    I feel my eyes changing color. I push the guy off me and hop up into some sort of fighting position. The person jumped on his feet. This dude is twice my size. I don't wait for him to attack. I send a kick to his chest. He falls down. One good thing about going into that arena it taught me to be a heartless, ruthless killing machine. I jump on him while he's down. I put my finger right above his throat. I push them in with all my force. I pull my finger out of his throat. I hear foot steps behind me. I turn around quickly. He looked down at his friend and looked back at me with wide eyes.

   He tried to grab me. I bring my knee up and grab the back of his head and smashed his head. Hard as I could.  I ran off while he was hold his nose. I ran as fast as could until I ran into a wall. I back away from the wall I wiped my bloody finger in my black dress. I walk away as if I haven't murdered someone or hurt two people. I came across a pair of French doors. I heard voices arguing. I listened in. "What are we going to do with her!?" One voice shouted. "She will do what she's supposed to do rule!" Another voice shouted. Followed by cheering and clapping. I closed my eyes making sure they aren't red.  I open both the doors. When I walked in and people gasped at me.  I just kept walking. Until I turned around the sound of the door opening. The two people I attack saw me. The dude I kneeed in the face started walking toward me and tried to grab me. I stepped back. "I wouldn't do that if I we're you." I said.  "Why would i listen to you?" He asked as if challenging me.  On que the people that found my victum carried him .

   "You wouldn't want to end up like your friend" I said while struging. People gasped at my victum and the hole in his throat. The girl looked over and glared at me. The dude with broken nose turned towards s pair of thrones that I fail to notice. "Are just going to let her get away with murder!?" He shouted at what I believe is his parents. His father got up and stromed towards me trying to scare me. He came really close to my face. "Why did you kill him?" He asked darkly.  I shrug he doesn't scare me, not one bit. His wife was about to when he put his hand up  silencing her. He rasied his hand about to slap me. Right before he hit the side of my face. I caught his hand and  twisted. People gasped. I could see the shock in his eyes. I let go of his  hand and pushed him away with all my force.  He flew across the room. I can feel my sanity slipping. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath Trying to keep what's left of my sanity. I open my eyes and start walking. "Stop where you are!" The lady on the throne shouted. I turn around and look at her. Rising one eyebrow at her. I shrug. " Answer this why did you hurt a survent,my son and kill someone?!" She practically screamed.

"It was merely self defense." I anwered her question deadly calm. The dude I kick across the room is recovery. The came back stomping over to me like a child. Pathetic. I roll my eyes. He stopped right in front of me again. He raised his fist. While I planned where to kill him. Right before he could throw a punch his wife screamed at him.  "Lucifer! Knock it off!" I hid the shock on face. I kept my face and eyes cold. He looked over at his wife than back at me. "You are going to have to stay here." He said as my sanity snapped. I felt my eyes go red. Oh well crimson wants to play.  But she kept me in control. I cocked my head to the side as if didn't  hear him property. "I said you'll have to stay here." He said. No they can't keep me here. I started to shake. "No!"  I shouted. My voice and Crimson's voice mixing together. I felt rage.  People fell down to there knees  I started at the devil in the face and  glared. "Shadows I command you to come out!" I shouted people gasped. They started to pour out of the walls. They lined up at my sides. The devil's wife paled.  The people that were standing are now on there knees.

    "What do you want with me?" Questioned him. My voice came out as if crimson was talking. He opened his mouth and than closed as of he was a fish out of water. I glared at him. "Training." Was simple answer. "What kind of training?" I questioned.

             "To become a queen."