Chapter 41

Lilith's POV

I chew on the piece of heart. Almost immediately the taste of Iron is present. I look over my shoulder and see Trenton Shocked. I shrug and take another bite.  It's not so bad. I start walking away before flipping Trenton the bird. I hate his guts. I hate this Miserable Pack of mutts. They all deserve to burn in hell for all of an eternity.

As I exit the hospital I drop the heart. I look down at my hand. Blood covers it. I wipe my bloody hand on my dress before continuing walking back to the pack house.

As I walk down the path Oliver walks up to me and starts walking with me. I can't help to Groan. "What do you want now?" I sigh

"Please forgive me Lilith" He pleads
I can't help but to roll my eyes.

"And why would I do this?" I arch my eyebrow at him.

"We're mates Lilith, Destined to be together." He says. I look over and see he's smiling at me. I glare at him.

"Oh My god! You're right! We are mates who are meant to be!" I say making my voice go higher.

"Really!" He says excited

"No."  I deadpan. Idiot thinks I'll come running to him with open arms. I killed his father! My god Does he have a brain? 

"Probably Doesn't." Crimson snickers. I roll my eyes.

"Why not?" He whines. What's up with this idiot?

"Oh My god! Can't you leave me alone!" I shout.

"I can't Lilith! You know why? Because we're mates!" He shouts back. I start rubbing my temples.

"I'm done." I say before kicking him in the chest. He falls to ground. I glare down at him.

"We. Are. Not. Fucking. Mates." I snarl at him.  I walk circles around him as lays on the ground. I stop on his left side and kick him. His ribs crack loudly. He groans loudly

"Pathetic"

"I'm. Not. Pathetic." He growls.

"You are Pathetic you know? You can't even take a kick or a broken nose." I jeer before kicking him again

"Like you're any better!"

I kick him again hard and harder with each kick. He curls up on to a ball and let's out a small scream. I smirk at this.

"My name is Oliver Walker and I like to pick on helpless girls. I'm a the big and bad alpha of the blue moon pack." I mock. I walk over to the other side and start kicking.  

  "Stop or your going to kill him" Cromson says. I roll my eyes.

"That's the point." I roll my eyes.

"Wouldn't that be to simple? Why not torture him for the hell he put you through." Crimson Points out

I sigh. He's right. Its to simple just to kick him to death. I kick him one last time before walking away. 

I push open the door to my suite see Kassandra Holding my art. She looks at me. "Lilith...These drawings are Breathtaking." She says flabbergasted I glare at her.

"Why the hell are you in my room?" I ask. She shrugs.

"Get out Kassandra." She doesn't move.  I take a step forward and she flinches. She's scared of me. Good she should be.

"I said get out of my suite!" I shout. She fliches and sets the drawing back in the desk before making her way out.

I sigh. why can't people ever leave me alone. I walk to the bath and try to take my dress off. I start pulling on the collar of the dress. The zipper digs into my back not painful at all. I pull harder and harder until the zipper snaps and the dress falls to the ground. I take everything else off.
I step into the scorching hot water coming down from the shower head.  That ass thinks that we're still mates. Oh wait! We weren't mates to start with!

I walk out of the bathroom with nothing but a fowl around me. I already made sure the door is locked. I walk over to my suite case and open it. I grab out a pair of see at pants and A long sleeve shirt. I've wearing dresses for to long I need to relax.

I walk down the staris. I'm met silence when I get down to the main floor not a person to be seen. What's going on? I walk to the living room and peak my head in and see a bunch of teenagers watching a movie. I roll my eyes and walk to kitchen.

I grab an apple and a Knife. I start peeling the apple and popping the skin in my mouth as I do it. The sound of chaos soon meets my ears. I walk to the window and look out. There are wolves and people fighting outside. Hunters. What are Hunters doing here? Holding onto the knife I run to the front door.

The minute I step outside I hear screams all around me. Music to my ears. I look around see a hunter with their back towards me. I walk over slowly making sure they can't hear my footsteps. I stand behind him then I jump his back. He spins around. I put the knife to his neck and add pressure. He stops spinning and gasps before falling to the ground. I jump off his back before he falls to the ground. He lands face first.  I sigh and roll him over with my foot. I frown. That was to simple. I bend down and grand the hand of the knife and add more pressure I don't care he's dead. More pressure I add deeper the knife goes.

The knife goes all the through his neck. I push his head away. My hands are covered in blood. I can't help but to rub them down my face. Let the games begin.

I'm covered in blood, heads and hearts lay the ground. I stop when I notice the hunters have gathered in front of the blue moon pack. I walk up and push people out of the way so in the front of the cluster of wolves.

"We'll stop this maddness if you give us something of ours." The lead hunter announces.

"Anything." Someone shouts from the crowd.

"We want our champion!" He shouts soon followed by cheers from the hunters behind him.

"Who's the champion?" Someone asks

"She knows who she is." He smirks

"Go Lilith." Crimson says. I rolls my eyes

"What happened to not abonding the throne?" I ask.

"We're not cut out for this Life. Just go!" Crimson demands. I roll my eyes and again. I step forward and the head hunter looks at me.

"Is this Little Miss Champion?" He asks. I nod my head. Jeez I already want to rip his heart out. It hasn't even been five minute "Very well lets go!" He claps and the hunters clear a path.

 Hey loves, Sorry if this chapter do sent make sense I need to edit it as I usually do

Hey loves, Sorry if this chapter do sent make sense I need to edit it as I usually do. As always I'll see you guys next week!