Chapter 93

Crimson's POV

It was absolutely fascinating watching Lilith kill that woman, It was so weird seeing it from a third person point of view instead of through her eyes.  She's absolutely psychotic but then again, I am too.

Lilith and I walk through the dark forest, The bloody knife in my left hand and Lilith's bloody hand in the other. It is so weird that her hand fits nearly perfect in mine. It's such a bizarre thing, every time we touch I get this fuzzy feeling in my chest. It's the weirdest thing I've experienced in my life

"That was absolutely Exhilarating!" She exclaims as I look over only to see her grinning at me. I can't help but to smile back at her. The light from the moon illuminating her features perfectly.

"I bet, you finally let out a little bit of that pent up rage."  I say as her smile widens and I can't stop myself from staring at her lips. God, there's something wrong with me, it's not normal to have this kind of feeling for someone. It's literally something I've never before, but I can't explain it and it scares me to be honest.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Lilith asks breaking me out of my thoughts. Fuck, what am I supposed say? 'Oh it's nothing, I'm just wondering about my feelings for you that you'll probably never return.' There's no way in hell that I'll ever say something like to her.

"It nothing, don't worry about it." I say with a shrug as she frowns.

"Okay..." She trails off before looking away. I shove my hands into my pockets as Lilith and I continue walking towards where I parked the car. It's not too far away but it's far enough so those fuckers can't hear it. They deserve everything that's coming to them.

"Crimson?" Lilith asks but it's coming from a few feet behind. Why didn't I notice? I turn around only to see her bite her lip almost as if she's debating on what she's going to say next.

"Yes?" I ask as she starts to figit under the moonlight. She seems almost Nervous about something.

"I-um-uh, Nevermind, I'll tell you another time." She says quickly as she quickly walks past me. I follow after her as I grab the keys out of my pocket before unlocking the car causing the headlights to come on. She quickly gets into the car and I soon get into the drivers seat. I'm not going to pressure her to tell me whatever she wanted to tell me because if she truly wanted to tell, she would have.

I drive down the road silently as it starts to rain, Lilith and I haven't said a word to each other since we've left the forest. It's quite weird, She usually talks me on the way home.

"What did that woman ever do to you?" I ask glancing over at Lilith.

"She has done many things but nothing like what Harriet did. She usually just insulted and you know, throw me down a flight of stairs." She says I glance over only to see her shrug.

"Is that the worse thing that she's done to you?"

"Yes, I mean she did hit me but she's never poured boiling oil on me in other words, she never tortured me."

"Okay..." I trail off not knowing how to reply. It's been happening a lot lately, she'll say something then I just don't know what to say next.

"So, when am I going to kill Oliver and Trenton?" She asks.

"Soon, you sent a message to Oliver and he would expect you to strike." I explain as I hear her let out a loud sigh.

"Okay but the whole taking their thing is boring, but I have an idea."

I glance over already to see only to see her looking at me. "Go on." I say.

"I make them feel more guilty than they already do for what they did to me. I appear in Oliver's room in the middle of the night and just asks question about why he did it." She explains. That's a very good plan, far better than her other one to be honest. But there's a number of flaws. One would be her hair, if she did it and Oliver shows up in the middle of one of her lessons, it would be game over. Her cover would be blown.

"That sounds much more exciting than your previous plan." I say with a smile, I'm not going to ruin her plan. If I tell her that she'll need to chop her hair off, she won't do it. I'll tell her eventually, but not now.

"Well good. And you thought my previous plan was boring? Why didn't tell me?" She asks as I shrug.

"I didn't want to rain on your parade." I sigh at the end, that's exactly why I didn't tell her, I didn't want her not to do something because I don't like it.

"Well next time, rain on my parade. Tell me if you don't like my plan, Okay?"

"Okay." I say as I drive through the large cast Iron gates. I'm never going tell that I don't like one of her ideas, she shouldn't need my validation about anything.

"Wake up, Bitch" Xavier says as he jumps onto my bed. I let out a groan before rolling away from him.

"No, let me sleep."

"But I have news that will you want to hear."

I open an eye to glare at Xavier, "I'm sure it can wait."

"It can't And wake up or I'll tell Lilith that you have thing for her." Xavier says with a smirk

I sit up as my glare hardens this motherfucker, he thinks that he's so slick and that I won't hurt him, "You wouldn't."

"Ah but I would since you confirmed my suspensions, now you're going to hear what I have to say." He says as I roll my eyes.

"Get the point, Xavier."

"The an annual gala is being held here, in other words, your father is going to here."

I straighten up the time is coming, "When?" I ask.

"Nine months."

Hey loves, sorry about the late update, I've been very busy this past week

Hey loves, sorry about the late update, I've been very busy this past week. I hope your ship is still sailing. Anyways, I plan to edit this as always.

As I always say, I will see you guys next week!