Chapter 26: The Party

Start from the beginning

"Fine, you can go. But you must at this house 10pm."

"Yay!!! Thank you!!!,"

You hugged him and went inside your room to tell Elizabeth that you're allowed to go to the party. After you told her the info, all of your friends with you went to the dress shop to buy a dress party.

____Time Skip at the shop___

All of the dress in the shop that you saw were very pretty, especially the long sleeve one and some of them were eye catching and had unique styles, but because you didn't want to be too eye catching. You bought the something simple but also cute and matches you.

 You bought the something simple but also cute and matches you

After changing with the outfit that you chose, you showed it to the girls

"Cute!" Elizavetha clapped her hands excitedly.

"It matches with you," Natalya commented

"Yeah it really suits you." Lienchenstein smiled at you.

"I bet a lot of guys will ask her out!!" Seychelles put a thumbs up to you.

And the others commented that you look pretty.

"Hehe Thank you guys. You all have a nice and cute dress too." You praised them.

"Aww yu so kyutttt," Elizavetha squished your cheeks playfully.

"Dwon't sqwyish my cweeks (don't sqyish my cheeks," You had a >.< face when Elizavetha squished your cheeks brutally like a fish.

"C'mon girls. We don't have mush time. We need to dress up and put some make up!!!" Seychelles jumped around trying to make all of you rush.

After paying the clothes, everyone went to Elizavetha house's and preparing each other a.k.a dolling themselves although Lienchenstein,you and Seychelles didn't put a lot of makeup cuz you don't want your face to be sticky and gross if you are going to be sweaty.

_____Timeskip at the Party_____

Everyone had a lot of fun included you. Of course, you didn't go to the dancefloor and dance like mad because you only go around drink soda and then chat with some of your friends. You didn'tt want to be drunk and have your butt whooped by either your mom, dad or your bro.

Did i miss about the plastics? Well, they were invited too and of course they all gonna be wearing tons of make up and super eye catching dresses. Sadly, Ashley saw you and smirked as she bring a glass if punch on her hand. She planned to dump the drink.

Of course, you're not gonna stand there like an idiot. You waited for her to came than you quickly tripped her right feet. She stumbled and spilled her drink on her white frilly barbie dress. Her face from horror turned into anger.

"YOU BI***!!! I WILL FU***** KILL YOU!!!" She screeched like a banshee and it make everyone attention turned to you and her.

"Okay.....Boomer...." You smiled cheekily.

Before she can grabbed your hair to yank it, someone dumped the drink on her curled hair. She gasped and turned around to see Elizaveta standing there with the glass of punch.

"If you hurt her or pull stunt like that, i will do the same thing to your twice harder and if course with Natalya's help."

Natalya already standing behind her with a knife as she smirked.

"Move, you are going to die."

"F-fine! This isn't Over!!! Mark my word!!!!" She stormed if with her followers behind her who were trying to cheer her up.

Everyone cheered on you, Natalya and Elizavetha for being epicly brave for standing up to plastics. After that everyone continued having fun without the plastics but you didn't know, there was a blue eyes keep watching you in hatred after the incident as she whispered.

"You messed with a wrong person and i will make your living like a hell..."

________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading, I hope you love the story.

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?