Chapter 22: Unwanted Reaction

Start from the beginning

That was intensely scary. It felt like your soul almost left your body when he pointed his gun at you.

"Alright...fine. If you hurt my sister. I will shoot your head!" He stormed off.

You should be thankful to Lili...since she saved you from her angry brother. If she wasn't there...... you don't want to imagine that gruesome scene in your head.

"I-i'm sorry. He's like that when he doesn't trust someone he never met before. P-please don't hate him. H-he's actually a nice person."

Yeah, you kind of doubt Lili's word but....she could be right. I mean.... he didn't shoot you because he want to rob you. But still, he was scaring you to the core. No one, i mean NO ONE ever try to shoot you before....until now.

".....let's eat the cakes and have a chit-chat! Don't worry about vash! He's just grumpy!" Eliz try to lighten' the mood.

"Yeah! I bet the cakes are mouth-watering!" Michelle rushed to the table with Liz.

"Hey... i'm so sorry for what my brother did to you. It's just...my big brother is so protective and cannot trust anyone.Please, forgive him,"Lili looked down in guilt.

" Hey, it's alright...i mean. He's just trying to protect you and this house. So, don't worry. Let's just eat the cakes,"you smiled at her.

She nodded and followed you from the side as all of you had a relaxing chit chat while enjoying the snacks and the teas.

___Time Skip 2 Hours Later___

15.30 pm...

That's what the wristwatch show. You gotta home at 17. 00 pm before your mom scold you like the normal protective parents.

"Hey guys, i need to go home at 16 pm. Or my mom will scold me."

"......me too, what about you, Michelle?" Elizaveth replied.

"I live in the dorm since my place very far from the school."

"Wait, where do you come from?" You asked.

"Seychelles," she smiled.

"Wow.That's really far," you were surprised.

"I know, that's why i went home every two weeks."

"Uhhh...Lili? Sorry to ask but...where is the bathroom?"

"On the second floor, take the left from the stairs you will find it. It's beside Lili's bedroom, "Elizaveth spoke.

"Wait wha-" Lili got interrupted.

"Alright, thank you." You stood up and went to the bathroom.

As you were walking, the hall way gave some kind of creepy aura since it was too silence. It feels like there will be any jumpscares at anytime. It was too silence......like a graveyard.

Until a loud bang sound from the right side of Lili's bedroom. Yep, you're right if you think it's her scary brother room. The person just got out and saw you standing there as you let a small shriek. It was that moment you knew.....you fuc*** screwed up. The guy gave a menacing glare and stepped up while you were backing up like a scared mouse.

BAM! That's what you heard from beside and you saw such a defined piece of art his arm while he looked up to your eyes.

"What are you doing here?" he asked you in a menacing tone.

"I-i'm searching the toilet," you squeaked in fear.

"Liar! i know you want to rob us! This is not a way to the bathroom!"

"W-what???" Damn you Elizaveth.

" Tell me-"he got interrupted.

" L-liz told me after the stairs, you turn left beside Lili's bedroom!" you explained.

"...Yeah Lili's bedroom on the east wing of this house. But the bathroom on the west wing....Elizaveth tricked you, didn't she?"

"I think so...."

"....just follow me....and sorry for pointing my gun to your face." he whispered apology...but you stoll can heard him right.

"It's alright....also thank you for leading me."

".... your welcome."

*Plus bonus scene*

"but the bathroom on the right side after the stairs," Lili said.

".... whoops," Elizaveth fake smiled. She knew....there will be romance between you and Vash.

_________________________________

Thank you for reading this fanfic book. I hope you enjoy the story.

Comment?

Follow?

Heart?