"Taylor, are you alive? I know you're there. Did you text him yet? Did they text him yet...tell me the details," Abigail's voice brought me out of my trance.

"Yeah I'm alive. They said his team has already been in contact with mine and we're gonna record in Dallas. Next week-," I was interrupted by my phone pinging in my ear, indicating someone texted me. I pulled my phone away from my ear to see if it was anyone important. The number wasn't saved but as I read the text my eyes grew wide.

Abigail was getting fed up with me not finishing my sentence or responding to her and kept saying, "Taylor...hello...you there? Hello."

But I was too busy staring at my screen to listen to her blabbering.

"I'm gonna go, talk to you later," I quickly spat out before ending my phone call with Abigail.

The text read, "Hey your manager gave me your number, hope that's not a problem. I can't wait to meet my Stevie. ;)"

"It's not a problem, likewise, Tom ;)" I wrote back before saving his number.

I yeeted my phone across the room out of excitement and threw myself into my pillow screaming. Luckily my mom and Dad were at work while Austin was at one of his friend's. If they were here they would have thought I was being killed.

After a while of screeching into my pillow, I came up for air. My text tone went off again before my phone began to ring. I quickly hopped off the bed in search of it. After about the thirteenth ring I found it lying in the pile of dirty clothes at the foot of my bed. I dug through the clothes answering the phone as soon as it was found.

"You hung up on me!!" Abigail screamed so loud I had to pull the device away from my ear.

"I'm sorry. A lot is happening and I'm kinda in shock," I apologized.

"Like what."

"Well John got my number and just texted me and Ahhhhh I can't even, Abigail."

"Well don't be stingy...what did he sayyy?"

"That he can't wait to meet me," I squealed, "And he put a winky face."

"Ooooh see? I told you there was nothing to worry about."

"I know, I Know...you were right. Are you happy now?"

"Very much so," Abigail sassed back.

"Also," I went to my text messages after I put her on speaker, "he texted me again ...but I'll respond when we hang up because I don't wanna be rude."

"Aww how sweet...you're not gonna tell me what else he said...are you?" she grumbled.

"Nope. It's none of your business."

"I know, I know, I just wanna hear about the dirty details of my best friend's potential boyfriend. Or is it a potential lover?" She joked.

"Ha ha ha, very funny," I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes, "I don't like him like that, I just really look up to him. It's like you meeting Michael Phelps."

"I get your point, but you're forgetting one thing: I have had a huge crush on Michael Phelps since the 2008 Olympics. Kinda like how you've had a crush on John Mayer since you heard 'Why Georgia?' years ago," she retorted.

I breathed heavy into the phone, "There is no crush, will you quit it?"

"Fine," Abigail caved before completely changing directions, "Hold up...do you know what you're gonna wear?!!" she exclaimed.

"No. What do you wear to meet your idol? I mean seriously, he's literally a rock-star."

"Why don't we just go shopping then? It's a perfect excuse for a trip to the mall. I can help you find something that'll really impress him."