Chapter 84

Time jump. Take note.

Mia’s Pov.

(4 Months Later.)

I’m six months gone today, there’s only three more months to go. I swear down that I get more and more exited with each day that passes.

Today Sammie-Jo is moving out. It going to be weird not having her around anymore. She’s been no trouble but I can tell that she is still upset. I don’t blame her if I’m honest. I would be too. Sammie has decided to move back to Ireland, where her family are. She’s made a mends with her family now. At least that’s a few things of her plate. Maybe the right thing she needs is to be with her family now, surly they will help her get back up on her feet.

She’s been so helpful with everything. Sammie helped Harry and I paint the nursery for our baby and she’s just been there to help me with everything. Anything I can’t do, she will. Sammie has helped Harry a lot by helping decorate our new house…well Harry’s old house. It wasn’t dirty, just needed a freshen up. I’ll miss her.

“Mia are you ready?” Harry’s voice pounds up the stairs.

“Nearly.” I shout back.

Finishing off my hair, I make my way down the stairs.

Reaching the bottom, I’m breathless.

“You alright there? Harry smirks.

“Just…catching my breath.” I cough half way through my sentence.

“Why what have you been doing?” He asks. Seriously?

Looking down to the rather large bump, I return my eyes to Harry.

“You try having a big lump on your stomach and walk down two flights of stairs, let’s see if you’re out of breath yeah?” I say as he smirks.

“My little drama queen.” He pulls me into his chest.

“Well I don’t feel much like a queen. I feel like a fat penguin.” I pout.

“You’re not a fat penguin.” His chest bobs up and down.

“Well I feel like one.” I reply, pulling form the hug.

We’re just waiting for Sammie-Jo to come down the stairs now. We’re taking her to Heathrow Airport, to say our farewells. No doubt I’ll cry. I’m an emotional wreck right now, anything will make me cry. I don’t feel the same anymore, I always feel down. My midwife just puts it down to my hormones. I hope it is.

“Sammie-Jo!” Harry shouts up the stairs.

“Hang on.” Sammie shouts in reply.

I wonder if she will find it awkward moving back in with her family after leaving them for Damien. I know it’s none of my business but I still let these questions ponder my mind.

Maybe she needs help to bring some bags down. Stepping away from Harry, I begin to climb the stairs.

“Mia where are you going?” Harry asks.

“Sammie might need some help to carry some bags to the car. I’m just going to check on her.” I turn carefully on the step.

Harry’s eyebrows scrunch, before he lets out a smile. What is he thinking?

“Come back down.” I holds out his hand to help me down the few steps.

“What?” He confuses me at times.

“Mia, you’re pregnant. You need to rest. I’ll go up there and see if she needs any help.” Harry’s hand stretches further to meet mine.

“Aww you’re too cute.” I smile, stepping carefully down.