Chapter 8

Mia's Pov.

The weekend has flown by, and gone way too fast for my liking. I wanted to enjoy it and relax but I haven't stopped. The emergency phone hasn't stopped ringing, and James and myself haven't stopped running off to help people out.

I've just walked in after a long nights shift. Like I have said before Saturday night shifts are always the most interesting ones. You see all kind of people, some passed out, some thinking that their comedians, and some angry. You can never tell what kind of scene that will face you until you are actually there.

Meaning I worked on a Saturday night it means that I can have the rest of Sunday off. I've planed it out that now I'm in, I'm going to go up to bed and sleep until around 12 and then enjoy the rest of my Sunday afternoon.

"Hunny we are going to go into town when you wake up. Okay?" My mother greets me as I walk through the door. Wow what is she doing up so early?

"Yeah that's fine." Just as I'm about to close the front door, Buddy runs underneath my legs and runs down the drive way.

"Buddy!" My mother and myself shout but he takes no notice and keeps running.

"Mum, I can't run after him I'm shattered if I don't go to sleep now I will literally collapse." I yawn giving up not knowing what to do.

"Well Buddy always escape but he also always comes back so don't worry I'm sure he will be back here when you wake up. I will go into town on my own so it gives you the chance to find him if Buddy doesn't return." Mum gives me a hug before I carry on up to my room.

I'm not too bothered that she is going to town without me because I didn't really want to go. I was just saying yes to be friendly, I would much rather sit in and watch a dvd whilst eating all of my favourite food.

In my bedroom, I make my way over to my wardrobe and take my heavy paramedics uniform off. I change into some comfy white Hollister shorts and a black vest. I take my hair out of a neat tight bun and brush it before putting it into a loose scruffy bun. I really do look a mess but who do I have to impress...no one exactly!

***

Getting into bed without a single care in the world, I close my eyes and before I know it I'm out like a light.

"Mia, do you want to come into mine?" Harry offers.

"Yes why not." I smile.

He takes a hold of my hand leading me from his car towards his house.

His house is a right mess and I trip walking in making Harry grab ahold of my body. He turns my body around to face him as his breath fans over my face. Staring into my eyes, biting his lips, he leans in closer and I don't resist to kiss him.