Chapter 31

Harry's Pov.

I've been awake for around half an hour now, just staring at the beautiful girl lying next to me. Mia is fidgeting but at the moment still asleep. She is lying on her stomach, with her bare back open to the air of this room. Beginning to move my hands to her lower back, I trace the tattoo which is printed on her tail bone.

It is unique and different, not one that I have seen before. It just suites Mia! It isn't that big, but has plenty of detail to it. Spirals springing and twisting is all directions, making a shape. I follow the spirals right to the tip and then back again to the middle.

"That tickles." Mia moves a little smiling but with her eyes still closed.

"Sorry baby." I kiss the top of her head.

"What time is it? How long have you been up?" Mia stretches before opening her big brown eyes.

"It is half nine, and not too long." I reply stroking up and down her spine.

She arches her back from my touch, but I carry on anyway.

"Yesterday was amazing." She smiles.

"Yes it will be a time that I will never forget." I took her virginity! What more could I have asked for?

Like I have said before I did not know if Mia was or was not a virgin before bringing her here, but I needed just to have her to myself for a while with no interruptions.

"Thank you." Leaning up on her elbows, my eyes make their way down to her breasts.

"Stop saying thank you, come here." I pull her naked body close to mine.

"I don't want to go home today. I wish we could just stay here." Resting her head on my chest, she laces her fingers with mine.

"I will take you somewhere else soon. I promise." I once again kiss her head.

"Harry?" Mia looks up.

"Yeah?" I look at her.

"What time do we have to be out of the room?" She asks.

"Ten." I smile.

"Don't you think we best get a move on then?" She laughs.

"Maybe?" I raise a brow.

"Come on." Her hand slaps down on my abs.

"Kiss me first." I pull her back.

Mia's smile gets wider as she leans forward to kiss me. I can't get enough of her touch.

"Do you want me to pleasure you again?" I smirk against her lips.

"Oh I think it is my time to give you the pleasure, don't you?" She replies with the biggest grin ever.

"Oh really now." I take her lip between my lip, biting slightly.

"Yes." She says.

"Well I think I will save that offer for when we get home." I wink.

"Okay Styles." I loosen her body to let her free.

Mmmm...her body though. Perfectly toned, tanned, great edges.

"Stop staring Harry." Mia laughs.

"I can't help it." I more my stare to her lower body, biting down hard on my lip.

"Oi! Cheeky bugger." A pillow flies across my face.

"You really want a pillow fight yeah?" I pull the one from underneath my body, hitting it back towards her.