Chapter 52

Mia's Pov.

"Yeah so dad is taking me fishing for the week." Max explains to me again.

I haven't really been able to believe what he is telling me. Dad is actually taking him away to spend some time with him?

"Are you sure?" I curiously ask.

"Yes Mia for the millionth time!" Max laughs a little.

"So you're leaving in the morning and definitely going for the week?" Don't get me wrong because I am happy that dad is showing interest in Max but this is just a shock to me.

I know dad promised me that he would change and that things would get better but I never thought that is would be as fast as this.

"Yes. Right Mia I have to go because dad is calling me. See ya." With that the line goes dead.

So dad is taking Max away fishing for a week. Since when did dad even think of this? I know that dad has always had an interest in fishing when I was younger but when he got busy with work he seemed to lose interest in it.

"Babe I'm back." Harry shouts through the hall way. I was expecting him at any moment really.

"I'm in here." I shout from the lounge.

With that the lounge door opens.

"Hey did you know about dad taking Max fishing?" I ask Harry.

I'm just thinking when he dropped Max off at dads he might have gone in and dad could have mentioned it to Harry?

"What? No." Or not!

"Oh okay." I smile removing my stretched legs from the sofa so that Harry can sit next to me.

Harry sits, leaning in to peck my lips.

"So what is this about your dad taking Max fishing?" Harry pulls back.

"Well he just rang saying that dad is taking him fishing for the week." I explain.

"That will be nice for Max. It is about time he spent dome father, son time with him." Harry fidgety legs catch my attention as he kicks of his brown boots underneath the coffee table.

"Yeah it's taken long enough." This is very true.

"Ay give the man a break. It's better late than never right?" Harry smirks.

"Oh is that your view of things." I raise my eyebrows.

"You look cute when you do that." Harry looks at me.

"Do what?" I question.

"When you raise your eyebrows at me like that. It's just cute." He grins.

"That's weird Harry. Really weird." I laugh.

"So a week yeah?" I'm guessing he is referring to how long Max is going away for.

"Yeah a week." I nod.

"Let's go somewhere then." His words catch me off guard.

"What?" I look at him.

"You heard let's get away. It doesn't even have to be far. Hotel, camping, whatever I don't care." Harry shrugs.

"You camping?" I'm trying so hard not to laugh right now. Harry is too much of a fairy to go camping. That though is funny...like really funny.

"Yeah I'm a good camper I will have you know." He smirks.

"No I can't imagine that. You are more of the glamping type."

"What the fuck is glamping?" He laughs.