Chapter 41

Harry's Pov.

Wow! Well today could have gone better. It just shows how you can be having a good time and within the space of seconds. I'm still pretty pissed with that guy in the shop who was acting all cocky. I don't know what his problem was. Okay I know we shouldn't have just been standing in the middle of the walk way but he was still in the wrong for talking to Mia the way he did. An excuse me would have been nice but mind you I'm not the right person to judge on telling someone to use manners because I never use them. I've left Mia and Max to talk on their own for a little because I thought that they need time alone to talk. Max might want to tell Mia a few things without me being there. So now I'm just lying on the bed listening to music. Music is my escape. It's everyone's though...right? When I'm listening to music, I seem to be able to switch off and not let anything else bother me. It just calms me down I suppose.

Being brought out of my thought as the bedroom door slowly opens, Mia stands there with a little smile.

"Come here." I pat the space on the bed by my side.

She makes her way over and I comfort her by wrapping my arms around her body bring her close to mine.

"Have you been crying?" I ask from seeing her puffy red eyes.

"Yes but not because I'm upset. Well I am but I'm not that upset. Max and I had a cry together that's all." She nods.

"A sister and brother heart to heart then?" I state.

"Pretty much."

It must have been hard for her to go back to Ben's grave today. She didn't only see Ben's grave but she also had to deal with her Nan and Granddads grave. I didn't know that they were buried in the same place as Ben. If I understand correctly, Mia and her grandparents were very close and she is lost without them. Her Nan died around six years ago...I think. But her Granddad died a couple of years ago not long after Ben apparently. It seems like Mia has had a tough couple of years if I'm honest.

"Mia?"

"Yeah?" She unhooks her arms from around my body to prop herself up on the bed.

"I've been thinking a little and was thinking you may as well move in. You are here all the time and only go home to get some clothes." What the fuck am I doing? "No sorry I understand if you don't want to, I was just over thinking. Just ignore me." I look away from Mia from my stupidity. What a prat I am! The girl won't even let people know that we are together yet never mind move in with me.

Not replying I feel Mia's hands on the both side of my cheeks, turning my head to look at her. She places her lips onto mine and then pulls back.

"Harry I would love to." She smiles.

"What? Really?" Maybe my stupidity wasn't that bad after all.

"Of course. Don't look so shocked." Mia laughs and I kiss her.

At least she looks happier than she did before. I've actually made somebody smile now that is a change!

"People will find out though." I look at her knowing that she doesn't really want anyone to know about us.

"I don't care now. Not now Max knows." She beams.

"What Max knows?" I scrunch my eyebrows.

"Yeah I didn't exactly tell him but he questioned me and he could read me like a book." She replies.

"How did he find out though?" I wonder.

"He said he thought something when he saw us holding hands when we saw him in the graveyard and then he seen your hand on my knee in the car. Plus he said he has always thought something form how we slept on the sofa together when we had our film nights." She giggles.