CHAPTER 1

No ones P.O.V.

-seven days after the forth great ninja war-

It was quiet in the dark cave.all that was really heard was the sound of water dripping from above.

Madara sat there,leaning against the wall.barley recovering from the battles he fought a week ago.that was the case for everyone.

He kept his tired stare on Rin,who was currently getting medical attention from Obito.he tore most of his cloak,and used them as bandages for her critical wounds she had.as for Sasuke,he was laying next to her.panting and going through excruciating pain.Izuna had also spared some of his clothing for him,since he lost his arm.

But after Izuna killed that woman,Rin had lost consciousness almost instantly.

Ever since that day,they've all been a paranoid mess.

Well,everyone except Madara.his mind was chaotic,and the pain he felt the most was inside him,clashing along with the feeling of regret.

He hated,despised,and loathed himself.

They're wasn't words for how much he wanted to take back what he had done to Rin.he didn't understand why Obito,or Sasuke weren't trying to end his life as he did to her.they even kept what he had done from Izuna.

His overwhelming sadness increased.Madara turned from them all,facing the pitch black tunnel that lead deeper into the cave.

-Nightfall-

The only ones awake were Obito and Sasuke.

He watched the surroundings in front of him.making sure that there wasn't any sign of danger or threat.

This had been a routine for him by now,and for Izuna as well.they would take turns keeping look out,since they were the less injured ones of the group.he had been giving a lot of effort into it to.Obito looked to the side,Izuna was sleeping next to Madara.which surprised him..after that day that woman tried to make Rin kill herself for the sake of their lives, you'd think he'd want to be with her at all times.

He didn't know what happened.but that same day,he forced himself to transport everyone here in this old abandoned cave he had been to before.once they were all here,Madara had stayed in the same place.

Away from everyone.

The only one who seemed to not take notice was Izuna.

He kept teasing him on and on about the kiss he gave to Rin in front of them.but Madara only starred off into the cave.but In Izunas mind,this was normal.Madara always ignored him when he would tease and act childish towards him.

A small smile came to his face,in these times Izuna was still his overly excited and cheerful self.

Obito looked to the otherside of the cave,where Sasuke and Rin were.

He was awake,but only barley.he kept nodding away,his eyes would close then open,close and open,close for about two seconds and then open back up again.

He hadn't slept these past seven days.the bags under his eyes grew worse each time they passed.it was only to make sure nothing happened to Rin.with the one arm he had,his hand held Rins small,dainty one.

No matter how much I would tell him to sleep,he won't do it....enough was enough.he thought as he placed his hand on the ground and stood up.he made his way towards the both of them.

Sasuke was risking insanity by this point.and that's one thing they all didn't need.

He knelt in front of them,Sasukes eyes opened wide as his hazy consciousness forced itself to focus on Obito.