Chapter Sixty Four

This week was different because Dylan and I now talk a lot but we argue most of the time. We would scold one another like how he's spending time with his new friends or how busy I am with school works or how I gave Harry the food mommy prepared for him. But the good thing is we would make up everytime we fight slash argue. I don't really want to categorize it as a fight. Anyways, I got a little busier because school will end in three weeks so I just want to get good grades.

I also spent the weekend with Dylan's friends. They were nice however, they are still bad news as they always invite Dylan to parties and I want Dylan to somehow focus on his studies like he's smart like Cole but only if he actually pays attention. I also talked to Abriana to clear some things between us like we're not close like we used to as she seemed closer to Dylan but I trust her and told her to always keep an eye on Dylan to prevent Dylan from causing some trouble.

It's a usual Monday morning after the tiring but amazing weekend with Dylan. All of the arguing from the week made us crave each other in the weekend so we literally just had sex all weekend plus attending the party to hang out with his friends.

I am excited for the next weekend because we would spend the week over to the Sprouse residence because his dad would have a week off the army in which Dylan is also excited even if he doesn't admit it.

I was on my shift when suddenly Ken came again. I put on my bitch face and just wish he wouldn't cause some trouble.

"Hey, baby girl", he cooed when he saw me.

"Don't call me that", I told him.

"One day, you would be calling me daddy, Little Jasmine Torres", he said as his words disgusted me.

"Fuck you. Now, will you order or not?", I angrily said.

"Yes, I would like to fuck you too", he chuckled then suddenly, someone punched his face. And of course, it was Harry.

Ken then tackled Harry and soon they were beating each other up as I tried my best to stop them. Luckily, our manager came to break up the fight.

"You fucking don't disrespect her", Harry spat as I dragged him at the back of the cafe.

I hurriedly got some towel and water to clean some blood and scars off Harry. He tried to stop me from doing so but I insisted.

"Thank you, Harry", I thanked him as I wipe the scars/cut he got.

"How long has he been like that to you?", he asked and I just shrugged.

"Hmm, once in a while but he never really attempts to do something aside from the sexual verbal attacks", I told him but he was angry, I can see it in his face.

"But Jassy, words or actions, he can't do that to you. Did you tell your manager about it or even your boyfriend?", he said as I shook my head.

"I'm okay, okay? I'll tell him when it's too much plus I don't want my boyfriend to end up in jail for a guy who is not even worth it", I reassured him but he still isn't conviced. "Hey, thank you for protecting me but you shouldn't have done that too because I also don't want you to end up in a jail for that guy", I smiled.

"My step dad is coming over the week", he said as I remembered Dylan's dad and his step dad are both friends in the army.

"Will you spend your weekend with them? Mommy mentioned how he misses you so much", I asked him but he shook his head. .

"I don't know but I have this interview for this summer job I'm applying for over the weekend", he shared as I smiled to him.

"That's good news. Timmy also shared how you are diligently studying now. I'm happy for you except the fact you are making mommy worry about you. Call her, okay?", I said as I was done cleaning up the cuts.