Chapter Twenty One

I woke up with Dylan beside me as his arms were still wrapped around my waist and his legs were firmly secured around mine. I looked up to him, remembering bits of what happened last night. I swore that if he didn't decide to sleep, we went all the way.

"Dylan, I need to go", I whispered to his ears because I have class in an hour.

"Ditch class, Jassy", he murmured as I tried to wriggle out of his grip.
"I'm not that bad yet. I'll come over after class, okay?", I stated as he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You were not that bad sucking my cock last night", he mocked me as I hit him lightly. He finally released his grip as I was released and immediately stood up to collect my clothes all over the floor. He watched him intensely as I picked them up.

"I tired you out last night?", I asked as I went to his drawer and pulled a clean panties inside it. I have already put some of my things here in case I crash the night here.

"You didn't. You ignited the energy inside me to fuck you but I tried my hardest not to so I just let us sleep before I go overboard", he explained as I looked at him, surprised that we felt the same thing.

"You should have went overboard", I mumbled, causing him to stand up and helping me put my clothes on.

"Not yet, Ms. Torres. But you looked good bending while you're naked, cause fuck I would fuck you someday" he cussed as he put my bra on me, followed by my shirt and jeans.

"Filter your words, Mr. Sprouse", I murmured as I gave him a peck on his lips. He then wrapped his arms around my waist, tightly holding them.

"Give me a proper kiss then I'll let you go", he demanded as I obliged, running my tongue inside of his. Last time, I didn't want to kiss him without brushing my teeth but he was right before that that would be the last thing of our worry once we do dirty things. After a while, we finally broke free as I went to his bathroom to brush my teeth and then out where's he fully clothed now, ready to drive me to my class.

-------------
After class, Dylan picked me up as I informed Cole that my brothers would be coming tomorrow. He was skeptical at first but I just told him that Dylan and I would just eat downtown for burgers.

We entered the diner and sat in our usual seat and then, Niall suddenly stood before us, asking for our orders.

"I didn't know you work here. I mean we practically live here", I said to Niall as he chuckled.

"Tonight is my first shift. So what do you guys want?", Niall asked as Dylan answered, "For you to get out of here"

I held Dylan's hand and gave it a little squeeze, asking him to behave. "We would have four monster burgers with fries and coke on the side. Thank you"

He smiled and went back to the counter. I looked at Dylan, mentally scolding him for his behavior.

"What?", he asked as if he was oblivious on what he just did. "You know I can finger you here like last time and let him know you're mine"

"Stop it. Niall is just being nice and besides, he works here.", I told him. I don't really want to argue or have a fight with him because we'll not see each other over the weekend.

"I'll behave but if that Irish guy tries to even flirt with you, I'm not holding anything back", he threatened as I gave him a warm smile. I know he's just being jealous though it seemed irrational but maybe I would react the same way when a girl approach him or get close to him.

Our orders arrived and we started digging in our orders.

"So tell me about your family, Ms. Torres", he started.