Chapter Twenty Six

I woke up first before Dylan again. I don't know but I love staring at him asleep. His arms were still wrapped around me as our bodies are wrapped to each other. I have never sleep naked before with him as I always wear his shirt though I have no underwear underneath. But technically, there's still a fabric separating us from one another. I think it's another weird thing about me. However now that we have done this, I feel like I can share anything to Dylan bare and uncovered.

I can still remember the images and sound from last night. When our moans were the only one occupying the room and when his lips were pressed against all over my face, kissing me and taking my breath every single time and lastly when we done it with the perfect adjusted pacing he may not be accustomed to but he adjusted just for me.

I ran my fingers through his face, silently thanking for deserving someone like him. I never consider myself beautiful and sexy and to be with this man who is very good looking and sexy, I know I am blessed and that this man also makes me feel beautiful and sexy.

I placed a quick peck on his lips as his eyes slowly opened, "Good morning, Dylan"

"Good morning, beautiful", he greeted back as he kissed me back until unconsciously our tongues were dancing with each other. When he pulled away, he chuckled as I wonder why he was laughing.

"Why are you laughing?", I asked him as I lightly hit his chest.

"Because I find you cute. Last time, you hated kissing me when you haven't brush your teeth yet", he murmured as I giggled too. I was this trying-hard OCD kind of person but here I am making out with him first thing in the morning.

"Hush. Do you want me to be that brush your teeth first kind of girl?", I teased him as he smirked.

"No, I want you to be the girl who'll always be with me first thing in the morning", he said, catching me off guard. This is one of the things I really love about him because he gives the cheesiest line though he is not aware of it.

"Can we stay like this forever?", I asked him as he pulled me closer to him.

"Only if you'll agree to have a dinner date with me tonight.", he murmured. I looked at him, confirming if he's serious and the look on his eyes confirm that he is indeed serious.

"Of course, I'll love to", I beamed. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until he excused himself because he'll go out to bring us some new set of clothes as I don't want to go home yet and face my brothers who were probably waiting for me back in my dorm.

I turned on my phone since I turned it off last night to ignore my brothers for a while. When I opened it, there were several messages and calls from Joe, Nick, Kevin, Cole, Lili, and even from mom. I only opened those messages from Cole and Lili. Most of it were just asking where I am, asking if I'm alright and asking what happened.

But one message from Cole that really struck me contains "Jassy, please pick up your phone. I'm sorry for not answering. Please, call me when you read this. I'm going out of my mind"

So I quickly called Cole to reassure him that I'm alright and knowing Cole, he might be blaming himself right now.

"Hello", I said when he picked up the call.

"Jasmine! Oh thank goodness, you called. Where are you? I'll be there..." he started to babble as I cut him off.

"Don't worry, Cole. I am fine. I just need some time alone"

"I'm sorry, Jassy for not picking up my phone. I know I told you to call me first when you have problems and I'm really fucking sorry for not doing my part. I'm really sorry", Cole sounded like he was a little bit crying due to his choking voice.