Chapter Eleven

I just laid down on the bed, waiting for Dylan though I'm really starving. Then, someone knocked on the door.

"Dylan", that someone called and I stood up because it's rude not to.

I opened the door, "Dylan is not here, sorry".

"Oh, aren't you the girl who Dylan always brings here?", he asked and I felt a pang of jealousy and insecurity especially after he left me because of a girl. Maybe Dylan also brought Steph here but nonsense because he just moved here this semester. But what if he brings Steph here when I'm busy. "Don't worry, love. You're the only one he brings over, I'm just checking"

I laughed a little though it came out like it was force, "I'm Jasmine Torres"

"I'm Niall Horan", he smiled and I shook his hands. "Well, there's a party here tonight. Are you and Dylan up for it?"

"He did mention about it. I'll think he'll go but for me, I think I'll pass", I replied. I don't even know if Dylan wants to be with me now. I just want to lock myself back to the dorm and tell Cole everything that I deserve this after lying behind his back.

"You sure? I heard it's going to be the best party ever though you probably heard it from last week", he chuckled, causing me to giggle too. Then suddenly, someone held my hand and dragged me inside the room while shutting the door hard.

"What the fuck are you doing?", Dylan shouted at me as I widen my eyes, shocked by Dylan's sudden outburst. "I told you to wait up for me"

"Sorry, I didn't heard you when you just tossed my towel to me and leave. That doesn't exactly means 'wait up for me' in my book", I shouted back due to frustration. I marched back to the door to apologize to Niall but Dylan stopped me.

"You're going to walk away from me?" Dylan questioned and I'm getting so much annoyed now like the feeling I suppressed a while ago broke free.

"No, I'm going to apologize to Niall. He was just asking about you and you fucking shut the door at him", I said but he held my hand firmly so I can't get out.

"And flash your boobs at him?", he raised his eyebrow then I looked at my shirt, I was not wearing any bra and I'm wearing a white shirt. But it doesn't give him the right to shut the door at Niall's face and Niall's eyes were on my eyes, not on my chest. "You don't know these guys living here and the things they can do to you"

"Like what leaving someone after letting them touch that someone. It's not my fault my breast were visible under the sheet because someone aroused it and fucking left right after, correction right during even if there's no such expression like that", I mumbled and I marched back to the bed. I don't want to deal with him. "I don't care if you don't tell me who she is, or what happened because you're right, I don't know anyone here in the frat including you"

I can already feel tears trying to escape my eyes but I don't want it to fall. I don't want to appear weak in front of him after I just ranted.

"I'm sorry, Jassy", he spoke but I just ignored him. He went beside me and wiped off the tears forming in my eyes. "I'm sorry if I took off without saying anything"

"I guess Cole was right. This is dumb. Last night when you asked me if I want to, I said not now but a while ago, I felt it was right so I let you because in this short time we've been together, I trusted you. But maybe I'm that easy target you do when you're bored", I confessed while tears were continuously streaming down my face.

"Jassy, you know I didn't meant to hurt you. I just...", he uttered but I quickly cut him off.

"I know it's not a big deal because it's not like we had sex or anything. But when you left me, I felt that can happen too at the future. What if I let myself move that fast with you like exploring stuff I didn't even imagine I'll be doing? I felt like you just see me as a thing you could use and leave right after. Again, I won't ask anything about her but don't ask me to stay", I stood up and gathered my things. I really don't want to talk to him. I know we're just friends messing around but it hurts because I haven't admit it yet to myself but I know, I like him. In this short time we've been together, I know I like him.

After gathering my things, I walked to the door but he stopped me. I was going to say something but he just quietly put a jacket on me. He also grabbed my bag from me and escorted me out of the house. Even though it was awkward, he also drove me back to the dorm and waited until I went inside.

I went to my room and Lili was there with Cole. I just laid down on my bed and buried my face in my pillow. Cole was right about Dylan. He is indeed dangerous and he has the means to hurt me. I put my hands on the pocket of the jacket Dylan lent me and I felt a handkerchief in it. I grabbed it and wiped my tears with it.

Cole and Lili just stayed silent as they probably figured that I was crying. I just can't believe I let Dylan touch me, it's not even me but I guess what hurts more is not the fact he left me but the fact that I left him. I didn't want to walk away from him but I just can't imagine that I'll bear the pain when he does it again. What if I let him fuck me and leave when someone triggered him? I felt I was not special to him and maybe, I'm really not.