Chapter Twenty Seven

After that steamy intimate scene we just had, we just stayed inside our room and watched some re-runs of how I met your mother. I really wish we could stay like this forever but we have to leave soon. 

When it was almost 6 pm, we finally get ready for our dinner date. He brought my dress and his suit on the dry cleaners this morning. However, when I opened the plastic bag, it was a complete different dress.

"Where is the dress?", I asked him as I lifted the dress up. It was a simple black mini dress. However, Dylan forgot to remove the tag and when I looked at it, it costs way too much. "I won't wear that"

"I got the charming boy discount. Wear it", he exclaimed but there's no way I'm going to wear such expensive dress.

"I cannot repay you", I told him but he just grabbed the dress from me.

"Baby, you don't need to repay me. It was 90% discounted", he lied and put the dress in front of me, insisting that I will look good on it.

He removed my shirt then my bra and lastly my shorts. He tried to remove my panties but I declined.

"Baby, I assure you that you'll be coming home with no panties on", he winked as he put the dress on me. I looked at the mirror and though it was simple, it kind of looks good on me though Dylan kept complimenting that I look so sexy.

"I'll agree to wear this but let me pay for this room and for the food we'll have", I pleaded but he just shook his head. He removed his shirt along with his pants and changed to the suit he also bought.

"Jassy, I can take care for all of it.", he said because here's a fun fact, the Sprouse are extremely rich though they don't act like the snobby spoiled rich people. You'll never even know that they are until you get to know their stubbornness. "Try and fight me with me and I'll fuck you on the front counter of the hotel or restaurant"

I knew there's no point for disagreeing anymore because I know he is capable of doing so. I remembered the time when he fingered me in front of my friends and according to him, he would delightedly fuck me if I wasn't a virgin back then.

When we finished getting dressed for our dinner date, we went to the elevator to go to the front desk and check out. I would not forget the room and the time we had inside that room though I want to pay for it instead, I can't. Besides the fact that he threatens to fuck me, the dirty bastard also chose a hotel which costs a fortune though it was only for one night.

When we're inside the elevator, I whispered to him just to tease him and to somehow probably repay him.

"I'm going to pay for the hotel room so you could fuck me in front of everyone", I seductively lied though in his point of view, I sounded serious. I put my hand over to his crotch and gave him a quick peck on his lips. I can already feel him growing.

"Jassy, don't let me fuck you here", he threatened as he tried to give me a kiss but I dodged.

"No one's stopping you", I told him, moving my hands up and down over his growing bulge. When he leaned closer to me, I dodged again and chuckled and removed my hands. "Syke"

"That's an illegal move, Jasmine", he smirked as he charged towards me and kissed me, taking full control of the kiss and kissing me hard. Luckily, the elevator dinged as we reached the ground floor. The door opened and he pulled away though I feared a little that he would continue. He held my hand as we went to the front desk and checked out of the hotel.

I almost forgot that he brought his motorbike but unexpectedly, he now had his car. He explained that he went back to the frat this morning to exchange the mode of transportation. We went to this restaurant that I probably guess that one meal cost greater than the dress I'm wearing. Though I'm down for burgers, I didn't argue with him because I know he'll only insist.