Chapter Seven

Two classes with Cole again and English literature with Dylan then, whole afternoon and night with Dylan.

Cole and I just aced the surprise quiz in our first class and when we thought luck was on our side, the second class was a mess. We forgot about our group assignment, causing our professor to walk out of class. Cole and I hang out in the cafe since my next class is still at one and Lili's class won't be over till one.

"Do you find my brother attractive?", Cole asked as I almost choked in my drink.

"He's handsome, an eye stopper but I don't find him attractive like that", I said as I mentally pictured Dylan probably kissing me hard right now so he can prove his point that I am indeed attracted to him.

"I don't want to be that lame protective friend but Dylan has secrets and I just don't want you to get hurt by my brother. I know choosing your side is right if ever he hurts you but still, he's my brother. I grew up with him so I don't know what I would do if ever we're in that position", he admitted and here I am, thinking he's being an annoying overprotective friend. Even though I know I can take care of myself, I appreciate Cole for looking out for me.

I have no idea about Dylan's so-called secrets but maybe someday he'll open up to me so I can fully understand Cole. I don't want to ask Cole about it because I don't want to be nosy behind Dylan's back and I know Cole wouldn't say anything, it's Dylan's secrets.

"Thank you", I just hugged Cole. I know I am very lucky to have Cole as my friend. I knew from the first day we met that we will be great friends.

Though I'm lying to him about Dylan and I, I promise to him that I will not let get myself hurt by Dylan. I don't want him to hate his brother but I doubt Dylan has the intention to hurt me. But if ever that happened, I don't want to put Cole in a spot where he'll choose so I rather keep this a secret from him so whatever happens, he would not think otherwise it's his fault or it's his responsibility.

Finally, one pm came and it's time for English literature. Even though I hate the subject, I'm excited to see Dylan. Of course, Dylan hadn't arrived yet. The professor already entered and Dylan is still not here so I texted him.

Me: Where are you? Class is starting

Dylan: I'm skipping today. I'll pick you up after class

Me: Why?

Dylan: I don't feel like attending

Me: Well, I also don't feel like hanging out

Dylan: Jassyyyyyyy

Me: Don't Jassy me. Come here or I'll happily hang out with Abriana instead

Me: Or better yet, the cute guy beside me

Dylan: You wouldn't

Me: You have ten minutes before our professor marks you absent so tik tok, sweetie

Dylan: I'm coming. Don't you dare look at that guy

I smirked. I really don't want him to skip class. Cole told me that Dylan is really brilliant but he is somehow lazy so it would be a waste to see his grades drop because of his attendance. Our professor is very sensitive about the attendance as it affects a big part of our class standing. Plus, I want to be in class with someone I know. Since Cole isn't here with me, I love to have Dylan with me.

Finally, he arrived and switched seats with me so I am not beside the cute guy I told him about. Our professor gave us a project in pairs so automatically, Dylan and I were paired. At the end of the semester, we are required to present something about a topic we'll choose from my professor's suggested topics. Dylan chose how literature can save a life. Other topics include how to express one's love through literature, how literature is a part of our life, how literary artists influence people and the like. Basically, all are about the importance of literature in our lives.

After class, we went straight to the frat house. As soon as he closed the door, he cupped my face and kissed me like he's craving it for days.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to this... at the diner, in class and inside the car", he exclaimed as he pinned me against the wall and held my hands above my head in a tight grasp.

He then removed my shirt and his in a swift motion, firmly holding my hands again above my my head. His lips slowly moved to my neck, leaving love bites in my skin. His other hand then unclasped my bra, making it quickly fall to the ground especially I'm wearing strapless bra.  He then proceeded kissing me down to my chest and stopping above my right nipple. What a tease. 

"Please", I begged as I can feel his smirk and he immediately took my right nipple in his mouth while his free hand played with my other. I moaned in satisfaction as he started to suck my nipple harder. I can already feel my knees getting his weak under his touch and kisses, making him push his whole body against mine and pressing his knee between me so I was in place. 

I moaned loudly as he sucked again and as I felt his crotch growing against mine. I want him, I badly want him. I broke my hands free from his tight grip and held his face, kissing his lips this time. I dominated at first but when he kissed back, he was back in control. I initiated by deepening the kiss, running my tongue over his bottom lip and begging for his entrance. He slowly opened his mouth, probably shocked I made such move but he  slowly started to make it more intense. He then started to rub himself against me, pressing down harder. I groaned and threw my head back. I have never felt this way before but it's amazing. He sucked on my neck again as I pressed my fingers lightly in his back. He rubbed faster and harder when he felt that I got used to it as I was also rubbing myself against him. 

I don't know what happened as I moaned loudly again and felt something explode inside me. It felt like a giant shock wave erupted through my entire body. My breathing became erratic after that release and I heard him chuckle. However, he still kept on rubbing himself against me, feeling insecure that I can't give him the same feeling he just gave me. But later, he groaned and moaned loudly, signalling he also reached it. We fell to the ground after that intense moment as I laid my head on his chest and as he wrapped his arms around me, keeping me close to him. I can feel his breathing as his chest continued to rise and fall but we were both out of our breaths. 

If this is what they call orgasm, then it's the best first orgasm.