Chapter Eighteen

I spent the whole day with Cole since we just made up so we had a little catch up and we did things we normally did before. It was always nice spending time with Cole. I have also texted Dylan already that I'm spending my time with Cole today. We were now eating burgers in our favorite downtown diner for our dinner.

"You kind of lost weight over this month", he commented. I was not eating that much anymore because ever since I exposed my body to Dylan, I am now insecure like I don't want to turn off Dylan. Even though Dylan claims I'm sexy and all, I still want to be fit and sexy infront of him.

"Well, I am an adult watching her health nowadays", I muttered as I took a big bite of my burger.

"While munching a burger? You always blabbed last year how you hate girls starving themselves just to be skinny", he mentioned.

"I used to hate them but I realized that some are really skinny like even they eat a lot, they don't get gain a lot. I also realized that I need to respect their lifestyle choice like if they think it's good for them then, I have no say to that" I explained as I continued to eat my burger. He wiped my face with a tissue and continued to eat his.

"That's why you don't get dates, you eat like a pig", he chuckled as I threw a fries to him.

"Well, some prefer those pigs", I giggled. I really do miss hanging out with Cole. Even though Dylan can also make me laugh so much, Cole can equally do the same.

"So how are you liking literature so far?", he asked.

"I surprisingly like it and especially the topic Dylan and I are working on that's why we're always together. It's about how literature can save a life. We already surveyed some of the students here and also interviewed some to prepare for our final paper", I answered enthusiastically. I don't really like academic writing but literature pertaining to others aside from that, I really find myself enjoying it. I even consider taking up creative writing next semester.

"You can interview me as well so I could give you significant information", he boasted as I threw another fries to him.

"How did literature save your life?" but I asked him anyway.

"Through writing, I got to express what I truly feel inside without filters. Sometimes I feel when uttered words fail, words are better off written. I told you about how I got cheated by my ex-girlfriend before I entered college right? Well, writing saved me when no one was around because writing is between me and a pen so I realized I have the control to the pain like the essays I have written during that time and I was only one who can truly help myself to move on and to change for the better.", he answered as I smiled at him. I didn't even realize how much he valued literature so much. Last year when he was trying to get me into literature class, I always decline but now I feel guilty for turning him down.

I know he's a great writer that's why he is the current editor-in-chief of our college newspaper though he's just in his second year.

"Do you want to shift program from archaeology to journalism?", I asked him as I was thinking about this for the last few weeks as I find myself enjoying writing.

"I don't want to because like writing is just a passion for me", he answered as I got a little disappointed because if he wanted to, I would happily shift programs too but now, I don't know what to do.

After dinner, Cole drove me back to my place. I just did a quick shower and laid myself in bed. Lili was not here as she was doing a project with her friend. She also texted me that she won't be coming back home till morning.

I just grabbed my laptop and did a little Harry Potter marathon. I checked my phone and there was a message from Dylan. Dylan was also busy during the whole day because he and his groupmates were doing a project of theirs in one of their subjects.

Dylan: Jasmine!

Me: What's up?

Dylan: I miss you

Does he not like me?

Me: I miss you too

Dylan: Then, come over sweetheart

Me: I'm having a Harry Potter marathon so the answer is no plus my bed really misses me right now

Dylan: My bed and my arms and my body also miss you too

Me: You just have to wait, Mr. Sprouse

Dylan: What a tease :P

Me: Dylan "the self-acclaimed coolest guy in the planet" Sprouse just did a cute :P reply

Dylan: Well, I'm cute occasionally

Me: Stop kidding around. You're lame.

Dylan: Speaking of lame, how's your date with my brother?

Me: It's not a date

Me: Are you jealous, Mr. Sprouse?

Dylan: Me? Jealous over Cole?

Dylan: Ms. Torres, you're out of your fucking mind

Me: Well, I'm spending my time with Cole again tomorrow

Mr. Sprouse: He's a loser

Mr. Sprouse: Don't make the same mistake twice, you idiot

Me: But he told me he'll set me up to someone tomorrow

Mr. Sprouse: You wouldn't.

Me: Watch me, Mr. Sprouse

Mr. Sprouse: Fuck.

Mr. Sprouse: But whoever that fucker is, he can never make you feel good like the way I do

Mr. Sprouse: He can never make a goody-goody like you kneel before him and suck his cock

Mr. Sprouse: You can never be under his touch because only I know where to touch you and make you soaking wet

Mr. Sprouse: Jassy, you're mine

Mr. Sprouse: And that fucker don't stand a fucking chance

I blushed at the texts Dylan sent. I knew he was right because these messages alone made me wet

Me: What a confidence you have, Mr. Sprouse

Mr. Sprouse: Open up, baby

I was confused on the last message he sent. Then, I got up and nervously opened the door and there he stood beaming at me. How the hell did he know I was alone tonight? He wasted no time and kissed me immediately.