Chapter Ten

I heard Dylan quickly get up and opened the door for Cole.

"What do you want, man?" Dylan asked. I bet he's also shocked as I am.

"Jassy is out of town. Lili have classes. I ditched a cancelled class so let's play video games", Cole answered.

"I have class too, birdbrain", Dylan answered. I just stayed by the shower, mentally praying Cole would leave.

"Nonsense. Jassy told me you have no class every Friday. C'mon, I haven't kick your ass since you arrived here and I'll prove to you that I'm better than Jassy", Cole retorted. I forgot that I may have mentioned to him about it. But he can't be here, why would he ditch cancelled class? Is he trying to rebel? Ugh.

"Sure" WHAT? "I just have to take a shower first because I'm starving so why don't you run off and get us something to eat" Why did he agreed? Is he cancelling on me? 

"Nonsense. I can wait for you and we can both go together downtown", Cole said. Ugh, why can't you just follow Dylan's suggestion.

Dylan suddenly entered the bathroom and I quickly covered myself with the towel. 

"What will we do?", I asked quietly. I started to shake but judging on Dylan's face, it's like he isn't nervous as I am. 

"I'll do something about it, trust me but in the meantime, I have to take a shower with my favorite girl", he smirked. I hit his arms. Does he not know what's happening? Cole is inside his room while I'm here in the bathroom with him, basically naked. I promised Cole that I would just hang out with Dylan, no messing around and stuff but this is not really the "no messing around" concept I promised. I mean Cole can barged down this bathroom door and see the both of us here.

Dylan grabbed the towel and let it fall to the floor. I quickly covered my body with my hands but he grabbed both of my hands to stop them from covering my private area as his eyes scanned all over my body.

This is my first time showing him my naked self or to anyone. This is the first time I showed someone my body. Insecurities started to flood my mind and I just closed my eyes to avoid his eyes because he's probably disappointed. What if he doesn't want to hang out with me? What if he thinks that the other girls he dated have a better figure than I have? I'm not yet ready to say goodbye to him.

"Jassy, you are truly beautiful, okay?" he whispered as he heard my mind. "Open your eyes" and I abide with his order. He took off his boxer afterwards and my eyes just widened upon seeing his penis. I have never seen one but it's huge, pretty huge. He chuckled at my reaction and we both entered the shower. 

"Hurry up, Dyl", Cole shouted as I heard him turn on the TV. 

"You can go without me", Dylan shouted back. "Because I'm too busy with my girl" he said quietly so I can only hear. I never been this intimate to someone especially now that we both seen each other naked. 

He put some shampoo on his hand and put it on my hair and washed my hair. He massaged my scalp and I finally figured out why his hair is always luscious. I tried my hardest not to moan because I can feel pleasure with him only massaging my scalp.

He then grabbed some shower gel and applied it first on my shoulder.

I stopped him, "I can wash myself, Cole would suspect you didn't wash". Obviously, Dylan came here to shower and Cole would notice it if Dylan doesn't smell like he just got off the shower though he always smells nice.

He put some shower gel on my hands, "Put it on me".

I have never touched his body before consciously. When we usually make out, I clung on his back and I have never actually touch him like that. I gulped but I started putting some on his shoulder first as he did the same. I then carefully transferred to his chest. He is much muscular that really turns me on. At first, I don't get girls drooling or obsessing over hunks or abs itself but I'm slowly understanding their wants.
He then grabbed my breast and massaged it, rubbing my nipples with his fingers now and then. I tried to supress my moans so Cole wouldn't hear so I just bit my lips.

"Fuck", Dylan cursed as I can feel his manhood growing.

"Hurry up, Dylan", Cole shouted again as Dylan stopped from assaulting my breast.  His hands then trailed down from the bottom of my legs, sloqly travelling up towards my thighs.

He looked at me first as if he was asking permission. I don't know what he'll do but I unconsciously nodded my head. He then stood up and clung my arms to his neck and whispered, "keep your moans quiet or I'll stop"

I don't even know what to do but I just held on to him as he started to gently rub my clit in a circular motion. I bit my lips as soon I felt the contact.

"Dylan, how are you here?", Cole suddenly asked. If only he knew.

"I very like it here.", he answered as he was doing his gentle assault on me.

"Not messing with someone?", Cole asked again as I choked and quickly covered my mouth with my mouth.

"I'm not. I came here to study, idiot", Dylan replied as his hands rub faster against my clit. I bit my lips harder than before like it's going to fall.

"Can I?", Dylan asked me and I don't even know what's he getting permission to but he stopped from rubbing so I just nodded whatever he wants to do. "Say touch me, Dylan"

I abided and whispered to his ears, "touch me, Dylan". I can feel Dylan smirked as one finger of his slipped inside me, making me to gasp.

"I know you, idiot. Plus there's a panty lying around here." Dylan and I both chuckled. "Just stay away from Jassy", Cole protectly warned Dylan but if he only he knows.

"I can't stay away from her. She's really good..." he said as his motions started to fasten its pace. "at playing games and she's fun to be with it"

"Get yourself your own best friend. I mean Jassy wouldn't even like those oral sex, one night stands or whatever we're into. She's a fucking saint", Cole chuckled. Cole always teased me about being a saint because I cringed at those words but right now, with Dylan's finger moving in and out of me.

"I beg to differ", he snickered as I giggled quietly. Then, my feet are already starting to feel weak. His other arm wrapped around my body to keep me steady and standing but I just can't stay still. His touch on my skin is just phenomenal. I feel like I'm going to come anytime soon now.

I moaned a little, causing Dylan to chuckle a little bit. The fact that Cole can anytime barge in the door makes this more thrilling though I don't want Cole to find out.

"She cringes when I tell her stuff about Lili", Cole chuckled but it's an obvious reaction. I mean I don't want to hear my best friend doing dirty things to my roommate. "I bet she'll cringe when she hears about what you and Steph did"

Dylan suddenly stopped after hearing Cole mention about Steph. I stayed still as he removed the soap from my body though it was only quick because most of it were washed away when we did that stuff. He turned off the shower and picked up my towel and gave it to me without even looking at me.

He grabbed his towel and wrapped around him and went outside. I just stayed completely still, wondering who the hell is Steph and what happened. I just dried myself and put on my clothes. I heard Dylan and Cole argue some more inside but I didn't care to listen even I'm so curious who Steph was, why it triggered Dylan and how special Steph must be for Dylan to react that way. Later, I heard Dylan and Cole leave the room as I quietly went to his room and laid on his bed. I can't believe he just left me like that but I can't believe his mood just had a 180 degrees change.