Chapter Four

"You know it's impolite to stare at someone", he snickered as he drove us to his frat house. I didn't purposely stare at him, I was just curious and wondering but I can't tell him that because Dylan may be attractive but he has a big ego.

"I'm not. I'm just mentally comparing you and Cole. Cole probably listened to everything our professor discussed when he was in that class", I defended with a lame excuse but I think he bought it.

"Well, he is the boring twin. Lucky for you, you got me", he smirked. Yes, ironically lucky for me that you consume my mind the whole class and even now.

We arrived to his place and we went upstairs to his room. I don't really want to be alone with him especially in this room because flashbacks kept on flashing on my mind.

"So, I wanted to talk to you about something", I started because I'm just wondering about something.

"What is it, sweetheart?", he asked. Don't call me sweetheart. Ugh. He took off his shirt and he sat on his bed.

"About the kiss. I know we agreed to forget about it", I uttered, sitting beside him.

"What kiss?", he acted like he didn't know what I'm talking about. He had a good job forgetting about it but it's eating me alive.

"You know from yesterday. I just want to know something", I irritatingly said because I'm getting frustrated right now and he's not helping.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Jassy", he claimed as he stood up, walking away from the bed but I held his arm and as soon as he turned around, I kissed him. He was taken back by my action but he quickly recovered and dominated our kiss. I am standing on his bed that's why our heads are on the same height.

His tongue expertly slid inside my mouth and roamed it hungrily as if we both craved for this for the past 24 hours. I ran my fingers up to his arms over his shoulder and into his long blonde hair on the back of his head. I buried my fingers against his scalp as I let him continuously explore my mouth. A moan escaped my mouth as he held to the hem of my shirt and lifted it up. I lifted my arms up as he removed the fabric off me.

I never been this intimate to someone before but he made it feel so right. Later, he pulled away as I tried to catch my breath from that heavy kiss we shared.

"Is this the kiss you're talking about?", he smirked.

"I have to go", I claimed as I got off the bed, grabbing my things but he grabbed me by my shoulders and turned me around, kissing me again.

"Not this time", he grinned as he continued to kiss me again like before. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted me up, probably because of our height difference. I found my fingers buried against his scalp again as moans started to escape my mouth, making Dylan to kiss me even harder.

He walked towards the bed and sat down. He held to the back of my bra, ready to unclasp it but I stopped him from doing so. No one has ever seen me that naked before, I feel insecure and stupid.

"Let's just kiss", I pleaded to him as he just abided to my request.

After that intimate and intense makeout session, he pulled away as I buried my head to his bare chest. I can't believe I just kissed this guy I told Cole I was not attractive to or I would never give in to. Boy, I was wrong.

"Still don't find me attractive?", he said as I can feel he is already smirking at me. He just have to ruin the moment.

"I still don't." I giggled as I lifted my head to face him but I was greeted by his green beautiful eyes. I don't just find him attractive, he's so much more than that adjective.