Chapter Five

When I woke up, I was now facing Dylan. I can't help but stare at his lips, the way those plump lips was on mine. Staring at him got me the chance to study his features especially the differences between Cole and him. I know it's weird comparing the both of them but twins fascinate me like how they are identical twins but are no longer indentical.

He opened his eyes and I was caught again staring at him, "Good Morning, beautiful"

"Good Morning, Dylan", I greeted him as he leaned forward to kiss me but I dodged. "I haven't brush my teeth yet"

He chuckled and mumbled, "I think it would be the last one you'll worry about once we do dirty things".

I gasped and playfully hit him, "Well, I have to wake up and go to my class"

"It's only 8 o'clock, sweetheart. Your class starts at ten", he reminded me.

"But I still have to go back to my dorm and change and everything. And I'm a teacher's pet, I prefer to be early" I uttered as he gave me a quick peck on my lips. "Come, let's brush our teeth"

I stood up and tried to let him get up by pulling his hand up but he's way stronger than I am.

"If you don't, I'll go outside wearing this", I threatened. Of course, I can never ever do that, wearing with only these outside but it seemed to work as Dylan got up.

We brushed our teeth and washed our face. As soon as we got out of the bathroom, he quickly kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist again as he lifted me up. He continued to kiss me and this time, his lips move to my neck, slowly and flawlessly moving and kissing the crook of my neck causing me to moan. He then slipped his hands under my shirt, holding my naked waist as his fingers started to circular motions. I quickly held the hem of my shirt and removed it from me with him holding me so I won't fall. He walked towards the bed and sat down with me sitting on his lap. I suddenly remembered that I was not wearing any bra. I quickly pulled away and covered my breast.

He just chuckled and removed my hands from covering my breast, "Jassy, you are beautiful". He continued kissing me, assuring me that my breast is not a turn off for him and I have nothing to be ashamed of.

I wrapped my arms again around his neck as his hands traveled from my waist to my breast. Both of his hands caressed each of my breast and I can't help but moan in satisfaction. He grabbed and massaged my breast as I can feel myself wet under his touch. He then used his fingers to pinch my nipple a little bit causing me to arch my back.

"Can I kiss them?", he asked first and I frantically nodded, excited for the feeling.

He laid me down as he was on top of me, kissing my lips first down to my neck down to my chest. He ran the tip of his tongue down to my breast, kissing the skin around my nipple before putting it in his mouth and sucking it. I arched my back as I moaned his name loudly. I tightened my hold to the bed sheet as he continued to eagerly nibble and suck my now hardened nipple while his free hand continued to play with my other breast, trapping my nipple between his fingers and squeezing it. Another harsh suck from him caused me to move my hand in his hair, tightly tugging them between my fingers.  

"Dylan", I moaned loudly again. He pulled away and all I want to do is bring him again closer to me so he could do it all over again.

"Baby, you have to keep it down", he chuckled but I just disregarded what he said. He can't expect me to be quiet when he was doing that. He looked at me first before assaulting my other breast this time while his free hand roamed around my body. Later, his hand accidentally came in contact with my drenched wet panties. I quickly pushed him and stood up, causing him to chuckle. 

I just feel embarrassed how wet I am under his touch, under his control and under that wonderful assault. I grabbed my things and ran inside the bathroom, removing my panties then slipping into my pants. I can't believe I was that wet and we were just making out. Oh Dylan, what have you done? I slipped into my bra and shirt from yesterday and walked out from the bathroom.

"Let's go" I beamed. He just chuckled and put on his shirt and we went outside. The car ride was quiet of course because of me being an awkward human being. Dylan would look at me then would randomly chuckle. 

Before I got off the car since I insisted for him to stay and not walk me back to my room because Cole might be there, he gave me a kiss but I pulled away quickly because I'm afraid I would enjoy it too much and can't control myself anymore.

"See you later, sweetheart", he beamed as I walked over to my room. I never felt this way before, wanting the day to be over so I could spend my time with him again. 

It was no longer a surprise to me anymore that Cole stayed over since I was out last night. If only I can do it freely with Dylan, without rushing in the morning to get ready and stuff before we both get caught. I am also afraid the guys in the frat house would see Dylan and I coming out in the same room early in the morning. Gossips travel fast and Dylan is one of the most attractive new student in the university so, people would surely talk about it and Cole might find out. Besides, I don't want Cole to find out that way. We're still figuring out what Dylan and I are. 

After showering, Cole and Lili were now awake. I reminded Cole that we have class in 15 minutes so we need to move. He just put on his shirt on and said he's ready. They are truly brothers, I thought. 

As soon as I sat down in class, I received a text from Dylan.

"Don't make me a panty collector" 

I wondered what he's talking about then he sent me another text. I opened it and gasped, it was a picture of my panties I left this morning.