Chapter Twenty

Dylan quickly sprung up as he walked towards me, "Fuck, I thought you were in love with someone"

Does he hate the idea that I might be in love with someone? Does it bother him to know if hypothetically I'm in love with someone? Is his reaction a sign of relief that I was not in love with someone that those three words were shared towards my brother?

I badly wanted to ask him but I don't know why I am so afraid. I fear that he might say no that he just don't want to mess with someone who's taken but he wouldn't care if I'm in love with someone.

"My brothers would come over the weekend and I guess my schedule is full", I informed him, indicating that we would not spend the weekend with each other.

For the first time, I don't want to meet up with my brothers because I want to be with him. But I need to because I miss my brothers and because they would probably drag me out of my will to come with them.

"So I only have tomorrow to spend with you?", he asked, slightly overreacting.

I giggled, "Don't be such an actor. My brothers would just borrow me for the weekend, idiot"

He kissed me on my lips, "But I'll miss kissing you"

"You can survive two days without me", I mumbled, kissing him back. But who am kidding? I'll probably not survive two days without him. I can't believe he has this effect on me like I am so dependent to him.

He continued to kiss me, sliding his tongue inside of my mouth and licking at every corner, making sure not to leave any spot untouched. His hands then traveled all the way to my body, studying as if he didn't know it already, stopping by my butt and squeezing it, making me moan.

"Fuck", he cursed as he removed his lips from mine and grabbed me, putting me over his shoulder and gently laying me on top of the bed. "I'm going to teach you something", he whispered, igniting my insides as I was really excited on what he'll impart to me. "Strip", he demanded as I quickly abide, taking my shirt off first then my bra, then my jeans and finally, my panties. I felt confident now because I know only Dylan has seen me like this and I am now comfortable around him.

He just stood there, staring and watching me as I patiently wait for his next instruction or for his next move. He bit his lip, "touch yourself"

"What?", I said in shock but it looked like he was not kidding. "I don't know how"

"You fucking look sexy right now", he whispered before holding my hands, guiding them until it reached my chest. "Touch yourself like how I touch you, how you wanted to be touched and how I play with you. Imagine I'm the one who's touching you." He removed his hands from holding mine. "Grab your breast and squeeze them" and I abide as he smirked. "Now, caress your nipple and pinch them slightly with your fingers" 

"Ohh", I moaned as I followed his instruction. 

"Now, spread your legs wide baby. Reach down your stomach until your fingers get to your hips", I did what he told me and I started feeling like I know what to do next so without further ado, I brushed my finger over my soaked slit, making me moan by my own actions. 

I then rubbed my clit with my right hand, moving it faster and harder, making me arch my back and moan as I stared at Dylan's reaction. He was pleased, making him close his eyes as if he was imagining that he was the one doing it to me. I then placed two fingers inside me, moving them in and out, deeper and harder. Fuck, I didn't know I can feel this way, it just feels so good. I removed my fingers and licked them while staring at Dylan and afterwards, put them again inside of me as I moaned louder. 

Dylan suddenly crawled toward me and ripped my pumping hands away from me and grabbed them, licking and sucking my fingers that were inside me seconds ago. I smiled at what he did, confirming that I have an effect on him. He then removed his shirt after sucking my fingers desperately.

"You fucking look so hot, Ms. Torres", he murmured before going to the part that desired his attention, delving his face into my center. He flicked my clit with his tongue and I felt my inside building up again. I gripped the sheets as I watched him, literally eating my pussy out. 

He flicked his tongue over my skin repeatedly, sending different unbearable pleasure through my entire body. I was so close and I can't handle it anymore as I now tugged on his hair as he strongly gripped on my thighs to keep it from moving. Then, he suddenly inserted his fingers inside of me. The combination of his tongue and fingers on me is enough to send me to heaven. 

"Oh fuck, hmm", I cried out loud as Dylan continued to caress my wet body. "Dylan", I moaned his name as I made an effort to clench every muscle in my body as he made me come. 

I thought it was over but he continued to sloppily kiss and lick me between my legs, cleaning up the result of my orgasm. Every time I thought I had the best orgasm, he never fails to prove me wrong as the next time was always better than the last time. 

"You taste so fucking good, Jassy", he growled as I watched him licked his fingers, probably savoring what just came out of me. After which he brought his lips to mine again as I grabbed his hair, pulling him closer to me. Taking him by surprise, I rolled us over so I was on top of him. 

I started kissing down to his neck, exploring and finding for his sweet spot. I was always underneath him or he was always in control so he knew exactly where to kiss me and where I moan the loudest. I then found his sweet spot, right above his collarbone as I sucked it hard. He moaned, making me smile then I trailed my lips down his collarbone and down his chest, and nibbling every inch of your skin. I took my time heading down his body as my hands also slowly trailed down from your chest down to the waistband of your jeans. I undo the button of his jeans then slowly pull down his zipper in an attempt to tease him even more.

Obviously, he was not in the slow, teasing performance I'm doing as he grabbed and tried to pull his jeans by himself but I stopped him.

"Be a good boy, Mr. Sprouse or I'll stop", I threatened him so he obliged and let me remove his jeans. I kissed his stomach as my fingers teasingly went inside the waistband of his boxers, just running my fingers against his length. I can tell he can't take it anymore so I grabbed the waistband and pull them off his body down to his feet. I kissed his ankle, going up to his inner thigh, leaving love bites all over his feet. When I reached his inner thigh, I trailed my fingers down his abdomen and up to his shaft. I hold his length in my palm and started to move. I watched him as he moaned and I leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock.

"Fuck" he gasped as I brought the head into my mouth and swirling my tongue around his cock. He grasped the back of my head as he continuously moaned my name. I sucked on him harder, faster and deeper. I knew now what to do and it gave me such confidence that I was capable of having an effect on him. I stroked him with my tongue while my hand was also busy stroking the part his length that didn't fit inside my mouth. I sucked harder every time he moaned and he begged for me to go faster. He groaned my name loudly as he tugged at my hair then another groan from him, he released into my throat. I swallowed it as I was curious what it tasted like before taking him out of my mouth. I stood up, savoring the taste of him but he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down with him. 

He kissed my forehead, then letting me lay down beside him, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and holding me close to his chest. I looked at him as he closed his eyes and before I buried my face to his chest and let myself sleep in deep slumber with the man I was falling for hard.