Chapter Fifty Four

I drove back to New York to meet my boyfriend I missed so much. He told me to head over the diner we always go to because Cole and Lili are joining us for dinner. He said that he'll ride with the couple so he could ride with me on our way home. I'm kind of running late since our class extended and the traffic jam is pretty evident tonight.

But of course, I'm so excited to see Dylan again even Cole and Lili. I know it's only been a week but I really miss them a lot. There are days wherein I thought of transferring back here and days where I contemplated whether the decision of mine to transfer school is a good choice.

Finally, I reached the diner and Dylan was outside, waiting for me. I quickly went out of my car and locked it and ran towards Dylan to hug him.

He hugged me back, lifting me off the ground and spinning me around just like how cliche couple greet each other for so long.

"I miss you, Dyl", I whispered to his ears. I really do miss him so much.

"Miss you too, babe", he said as he gave me a kiss upon my lips. I definitely miss this too; the way his lips feel on my lips and on how our rhythm is just in sync. I usually hate public display of affection but I just miss this guy so much to worry about my preferences.

Suddenly, Cole coughed at the back so Dylan and I stopped. Dylan let me go as I walked over to Cole to hug him and Lili as well.

"My brother got a welcome kiss and I don't?", Cole teased as I playfully hit him.

"I'm kissing you later, bro", Dylan retorted as Cole just made a disgust face. They are now a lot closer because the riff between them is finally over. After Cole knew about what happened to the cheating incident, he was no longer careful around Dylan or he doesn't have that anger inside him anymore.

"Welcome back, Jassy. Now, let's go inside and eat", Lili stated as we all went inside.

We sat on our usual spot and the owner also greeted me as we were regular here already that's why I got to know him. He is also the kindest and sweetest owner I have ever met. I also miss him because in my new uni, the owner of this restaurant I go to is kind of mean and not welcoming. I really miss the vibe here.

Niall took our orders in which I also gave him a hug because I also miss him and Dylan is not affected because Dylan told me that he is hanging out with Niall a lot now.

"How are you, Jassy?", Cole asked as we wait for our orders.

"We were literally just on the phone the other day but I'm well, Mr. Sprouse", I answered. I talked to them more often because I have no friends in my new uni. I never mentioned to Cole and Lili the main reason why I have no friends because what they know is I'm an introvert that's why I don't have any friends.

"You should get yourself some friends", Cole stated.

"I do have friends. You, Lili, Abriana, Justin, Max, even Niall and Dylan of course", I told him but he just shrugged.

"You have friends here but not there.", Cole retorted. "You said your roommate is sweet, why don't you befriend her?"

"It's just been a week, Cole. Scold me after a month if I still don't have any friends. I'm also busy applying for some part-time job there since I'm no longer a scholar though the fees are not that expensive", I told them my current plan.

"Have you seen Harry around the campus?", Lili suddenly asked but thank goodness because our food arrived, saving me from Lili's question. I still have to tell Dylan about the group leader thing but I'm planning to tell him when we're alone.

I naturally ignored her questioned and just shared to them some stories I may or may not shared already.

After dinner, Cole and Lili and Dylan and I parted ways though we planned to meet again tomorrow at lunch probably. Dylan hated that idea since he wanted to spend time with me alone but I insisted because Cole and Lili would not be around next weekend.