Chapter Fifty Two

I woke up and saw Camila on her bed. I didn't even notice her arriving here. I quickly took a bath since it's the first day of school and being that nerd kid I am, I want to be early in class.

After I got out of the bathroom, Camila was waiting for me and started to apologize, "I'm really sorry. I didn't really ditch you, I just lost the track of time and I was really drunk and I'm really sorry"

I smiled at her, "No need to apologize. I mean it's okay. Uhm, I really need to go now"

It was hard ignoring her because she is my roommate but I have to try as much as possible. She is really sweet and I know she's really nice but I can't be friends with her anymore.

"I could come and tour you around so you know where to go. Or I could drive you in your class and after that we could go to Harry's house to get your car", she offered but I declined. It would be easier that way but I'm not that mean who would only notice her because I need her. Let me suffer from this ignoring Harry's friends plan.

"It's better to get lost so I would learn my lesson the next time around", I told her and grabbed my things and went out.

I looked at the campus map and it looks more complicated than it's supposed to be. I went to the nearest cafe I found to grab some coffee and then. I'll try to find my classroom for my first class. The time is 7am and my first class starts at 8am but I love to be there as early as possible.

It's already 7:30 and I'm already panicking because I really don't know where to go. I am tempted to call Camila for directions but I want to keep my pride and I don't want to use her because she's really nice and I don't want to take advantage.

I wanted to ask the other people but being the introvert I am, I really can't. What if I'm late for class? What would the professor even say? Will they fail me already? Ugh, I don't know what to do.

I sat down the bench so I could clear my mind. I looked at the campus' map again and tried to get it right this time. But suddenly, someone sat beside me.

"You're looking for the JRN Building, right? Well, you just have to walk straight and when you see the MB Building, turn right then walk a little then turn left and your room is there", he explained and when I looked at him, he's Harry. "Why didn't Camila go with you? I told her to guide you"

"It's better to get lost so I would learn my lesson the next time around", I told him, really giving an excuse so he would not notice that I purposely ignored Camila. I also shouldn't talk to him either.

"But knowing your nerd side and a little OCD side of yours and your lack of sense of direction, you need help from Camila. I rather see you not get lost than see you having a breakdown", he chuckled and I know he's right.

"Thank you for your help. I should go now", I bid my goodbye but he stopped me by grabbing my forearm.

"I told you that you could ignore me and I'll ignore you in return. But don't ignore my friends. Many in this campus are not trustworthy and they are the type of friends who is real and genuine and nice", he stated and I do believe at him that if I want to associate with people here, they are the best pick because I know Harry would never lie but I know it's kind of irrational but again, I love Dylan more and I need to compromise for him not to worry.

"I'll go now and I'm already late", I told him and quickly ran so he wouldn't be able to stop me.

I finally found my classroom. Thanks to Harry. I sat on the front seat because that is who I am and as expected, I'm the first one in class. This is one of my major subjects so I really have to excel here and give my best in this subject.