Chapter Thirty Three

Cole and Lili arrived a little minutes ago. Afterwards, Mr. Sprouse also arrived. It's my first time meeting him in person because normally, only Melanie visits Cole as their father is in the navy though I met Melanie for about 4 times. The first time was when she visited Cole in the campus and she thought I was dating Cole. We quickly dismissed that idea because we both cringed at that word. The second time was unexpected because Cole and I were travelling and we stopped by their house for the night. We didn't interact that much and scanned the house that much because we left early in the morning.

I only know their father by their stories, both Cole's and Dylan's. However, both Cole and Dylan are careful in telling stories as they try to keep it minimal because though they have a great dad to brag about, they keep thinking for my sake since my father will never be like theirs.

"I don't think I met these girls before", Mr. Sprouse said as we were all in the living room to come and meet him.

"Oh, these dad are the girls I'm talking you about. The best and worst in our campus", Cole chuckled as Lili and I both elbowed him.

"Aww. You know, Lili Reinhart, my
loving girlfriend and Jasmine Torres, my annoying best friend", he introduced us, hugging afterwards his father.

"Nice to meet you, darlings", Mr. Sprouse said. "Now, let's go and eat I'm famished and we can continue this little chit chat"

We all took our seats, Lili on my right, Cole and Dylan on the other side in front of Lili and me, respectively. Melanie is beside Dylan and I and Mr. Sprouse on the other side across Melanie.

"So, I hear you're taking up performance and arts?", Mr. Sprouse started the conversation asking Lili.

"Yes and I'm loving it. I really love acting since I was little", Lili shared.

"Did you guys know Dylan also has passion for acting? When he was little, he would audition to several school plays", Melanie proudly shared to us as I grinned, looking at Dylan as Dylan was shaking his head as if his mother is lying. "Later, I'll show you the pictures."

"How about Cole?", Lili curiously asked.

"He never tell you about these things huh? Well, Cole is interested in photography and directing so sometimes, we catch him filming his brother but when Dylan needs a co-star, he would join Dylan", Melanie giggled as the boys were already embarrassed. But Cole and Dylan never mention these things to us.

"Cut it out, mom", Cole whined as his mother just laughed at his reaction.

"Are you friends with them, Dylan?", Mr. Sprouse asked as I quickly looked at Dylan as if I'm guilty of something.

"Yeah, I sometimes hang out with them", Dylan answered.

"Not courting Jasmine over here?", his dad asked as I almost coughed but stopped myself because they might notice but my hands started to shake a little and Lili just held my hand to calm me down.

"Neh, she's taken by Cole", he grinned, winking at me afterwards as I sighed as a sign of relief because I thought he'll expose everything right now. I can't ruin this wonderful lunch.

"She doesn't deserve someone who can't beat her in video games", Cole chimed in, making Dylan to punch lightly (I think) Cole's shoulder.

"I just let her win", Dylan shrugged off.

"I beg to differ. You were practically begging at me to take it easy", I proudly stated.

"Let's face it baby, you were the one begging at me", he smirked, hinting we're not talking about video games anymore. I blushed a little and it's a good thing their mom spoke or else, they'll think something is wrong with me?