Chapter Fifteen

"Hey, Abriana invited us for lunch downtown", Cole announced as I was laying on the bed, trying to look as natural because minutes before, I was making out with his brother here.

"Who else are coming?", I asked as my phone started to buzz.

"Abriana, Justin, Max, Emily, Oliver, Lili, you and I if you're up for it", Cole answered as I smiled and agreed to go as well.

Dylan: What time will you be here? 

Me: I'll come over soon

"We need to get you a boyfriend soon", Cole casually uttered as I wondered what he's talking about. "You're the only one in our friends who don't have any boyfriend or even who haven't get laid yet"

I threw the pillow at him, "Abri doesn't have a boyfriend"

"Well not according to Justin, they got together yesterday", Cole said as I was shocked. That was fast, I mean Abriana and Justin knew each other for a year and just interact with each other casually. They also never find each other attractive and all. But I slightly smiled at the thought if I let her go with Dylan, then Justin and I would probably be sad.

"How about Max?", Cole asked as I fakely coughed. I quickly shook my head.

"How about Dylan?", Lili added but Cole gave her a death glare.

"Mr. Overprotective Friend won't allow it", I giggled but yeah, we're already messing around even I have this overprotective friend. I don't know why it seems like it's this lying in front of Cole.

We just chatted some more until we all went downtown to grab for some lunch. However, when we arrived at the place, I forgot to bring my phone with me and I forgot that I will meet Dylan today or invite him here.

When we entered the place, everyone were already seated on the booth. Then as soon as we sat on our seats, Dylan suddenly came which caused me to widen my eyes. Dylan introduced himself to the group as he told everyone that Abriana invited him for lunch. I was sitting at the far end of the seat in the left and he excused himself so he could sit beside me.

He hugged me and whispered, "Jassy, you didn't come over but I'll let you cum here"

I gasped as I realized what he's talking about. We all ordered burgers and fries since it's their specialty and I ordered a milkshake for me since it's my favorite.

We started chatting to each other as I felt Dylan's hands rest on my thighs.

"What are you majoring in, Dylan?", Abriana asked as Dylan answered it was video game design. As he was answering, he placed one of his hands on my knee.

Abriana, Emily and Lili kept asking Dylan about usual stuff when meeting someone but Dylan's fingers were busy as these moved further up my leg at a slow pace until he reached my thigh under my dress. I don't really know if it's a good or bad thing I wore a dress today. I didn't really expected Dylan to be here.

Minutes later, our food arrived and it was a good thing because I was indeed starving. But Dylan placed his hands again on my thighs as his fingers slowly moved higher now. I can feel I am already soaking wet for him and when his fingers brushed against my panties, I saw him smirk. 

"Take off your wet panties", he whispered so quietly so I could only hear. I gasped upon hearing it but I don't know what I'm doing as I was already doing what he said. He helped me tugged my panties down as I stood a little to get my panties off. I wriggled slightly so no one could notice what I'm doing and the panties slid down my legs and I caught it with my one leg, slowly bringing it up and Dylan taking it my panties. He put my panties on the pocket of his jacket and smiled. 

"Dylan, have you ever had an experience with a NYU girl?", Max suddenly asked as we all know what he's talking about. I flustered at Max's sudden question as Dylan just chuckled. 

"I have actually. I forgot her name but I can still remember how her body reacts under my touch", he said as his hands traveled again onto my now bare part. It was a good thing I shaved again this morning. "how loud she can be when she moans my name", he hit it off lightly as I gasped. "And how sexy she looks when she cums", he then slowly rubbed it with his thumb as the rest of his fingers were on the inside part of my thighs, slowly pushing them apart.

"That's a keeper" Justin added as they all chuckled. If they just knew what's going on. They would know who the girl Dylan was talking about

"Why the hell did you forgot her name?", Oliver asked this time, interrogating him. His thumb continuously drew slow circles against my clit and though I wanted to moan, I tried my best not for those moan to escape.

"Well, I don't do relation-shits and I guess I want to focus on my studies.", I got disappointed but what the hell is he talking about. He's already doing it. "But I want her everyday"

"Bet you masturbate with her on your mind" Oliver grinned, causing Dylan's thumb slowly entering me.

"You're absolutely right", he smirked as increased the movement of his thumb, going in and out my pussy. I bit on my burger to stop my moans from escaping from my lips. 

"Enough with that", I said, don't know if it's directed to what they're talking about or to Dylan alone because I want more. I can't handle this slow, teasing movement of his.

"Here come saint Jasmine", Max teased as they all laughed.

"I didn't know she's a goody goody" Dylan commented but clearly he's teasing me with this inside joke only him and I can understand. "You don't know maybe she's hiding all her badness inside" 

He then removed his thumb from my pussy and shifted his hand so now his middle and index finger was at my entrance and quickly inserted them, making me gasped again.

"Jassy, you alright?", Lili asked as Dylan's fingers continuously massaged my spot, quickening the pace by the second. His fingers pumped in and out of me, burying deep inside so the heel of his palm could grind into my clit. 

"I'm okay. Just having some cramps", I lied as I sipped into my milkshake to somehow hide my panting while my other hand gripped on his wrist, not stopping it but just I could grip on something that my friends wouldn't see. I can see Dylan grinning because of my reactions under his touch. 

"No, she's having some allergy as she is allergic to the word sex or even masturbate", Max teased again as I threw a fries to him.

"Cut it out, Max" Dylan said as they all moved on to another topic but Dylan's fingers were still in motion and with one more movement, I closed my eyes as I finally released. He yanked his fingers out of my pussy and placed it on his lips naturally. On the other's view, it seems he just placed his finger over it but on my point of view, he was sneakingly licking it.