Chapter Fifty Six

Harry spun the bottle and it landed on Dylan out of all people. Is destiny really playing with me right now? All I did was a white lie and honestly, I plan to tell Dylan but I know it will just upset him so, I rather tell him personally than on the phone.

Dylan chose dare and Harry gulped because it's obvious that he doesn't know what dare he'll tell Dylan. It's like only the three of us are feeling the tension in the atmosphere.

"Any time now, Styles", Saoirse remarked but Harry is still not saying anything.

"C'mon, Harry. It's not like we don't know each other. I'm cool, I can handle any dares", Dylan challenged but suddenly Ed stood up and shouted, "Just kiss your girlfriend and leave"

"Ed!", Camila scolded but Ed just snapped, "Quite frankly, I'm not even a fan of Jasmine joining our group and now his boyfriend is here and we're obligated to let him be here?"

"Why are you being overly dramatic? We're just playing a simple game. Dylan didn't do something", Emma uttered and by that, I knew that Ed knows that I'm Harry's ex that's why he's reacting like that. Honestly, I don't even know whether the others know it too because I think they're just being hospitable to Dylan that's why they're being kind but a part of me thinks they don't have a clue as what Harry told me before that no one knows that we're a thing before. Harry and Ed is the closest in the group so maybe Harry told Ed about us. 

"You're just drunk and cranky, Edward", Emma asserted as Ed just walked away from all of us.

"I think Dylan and I need to go", I said as I stood up because I don't want to start a fight though Ed already walked away. 

"Don't be silly, Jassy. Ed probably just hit his drinking limit.", Saoirse stopped me and Dylan added, "Yes, babe plus I need to finish the dare"

He kissed me roughly on my lips and it's different from our other kiss because this kiss is much like he's proving a point as he's doing it with so much force than necessary. I can also taste a pint of alcohol he must drank before going here.

I can feel his eyes are darting towards Harry and later shouted at Harry, "My. Girlfriend. Is. Mine. Fucking. Stay. Away. From. Her"

I pushed Dylan and announced to others that we're leaving. I dragged Dylan to my car even before he can protest to stay.

"What the fuck are you doing?", I shouted at him when we reached my car. Luckily, there were only few people where I parked my car because though I'm frustrated, I still don't want to make a scene.

"Really? I should be the one asking here. What the fuck are you doing with those people?", Dylan shouted back.

"I'm going to tell you but I want to tell you personally because I know you'll be pissed", I answered him. 

"Wow and I'll not be pissed if you tell me personally. You told me that communication is really important between us then, why the fuck didn't you tell me about you hanging out with them?", he retorted.

"I will tell you. I would, you know that honesty is really something I treasure. But I know you won't like it that's why I wanted to tell you personally. I'll explain everything to you but let's go home first", I said, raising my voice a little. I opened the door to my car but Dylan shut it.

"The fuck, Jassy? You're in no position to be mad at me right now. Don't give me that personally shit you're talking about. I also told you not to hang out with them but what the fuck are you doing with them?", he angrily shouted at my face as tears were already forming in my eyes.

"That's also the exact reason why it's hard to tell you because I know you'll stop me from talking to them", I honestly stated. I know he asked me not to be friends with them but I really feel comfortable with them.