Chapter Twenty Four

"Where the hell are you?", Dylan asked as I heard that he's probably driving right now because of the sound of the streets and cars. I planned that I won't tell everyone where I am but I'm more nervous because he might caught an accident in the attempt of finding me.

"I'm at the park near the restaurant, I think. Dylan, don't look for me. I'm okay", I told him, lying on what I feel. I don't know why but it's like I don't want him to know that I'm actually not okay. I already cried in front of him when I told him about my family and I don't want to rant to him again. I felt I'm a bother to him so I rather tell him I'm okay.

"Shut up, okay? I'll be there soon. Don't hang up", he told me as the tears forming in my eyes and the tears wanting to escape from my eyes finally escaped. The tears I badly want to have finally flowed from my eyes. "Jassy, I'll be there soon".

After a few minutes, someone yelled my name and when I turned around, it was Dylan. He quickly ran to me as I stood up and he hugged me tightly. The tears now started to crazily flow as I buried my face into his chest.

"I'm not okay, Dylan. I'm not" I admitted as he just hushed me, letting me to cry to him. I honestly thought I have no one but when he came, everything seemed alright. I was crying because of the pain but I was crying more because I'm so thankful at him for coming.

He just continue to hug me as he pulled me closer to him as his chin was on the top of my head, "I should be mad at you for being in this place wearing that sexy dress of yours and being so damn beautiful but I can't. I should be mad at you for not calling me right away to accompany you but I can't. So, cry all you want baby. I'm just here for you"

I bawled my eyes out some more upon hearing those words. I didn't realize how sad I am until he came. He gave me such comfort even just by hugging me. I don't even know why I deserve someone like Dylan who'll see me through my "I'm okay" lies because throughout our phone conversation, I just kept saying to him that I'm okay but he still went and found me.

"I almost ruined their celebration by coming there. My father was there and I know he wouldn't like it when I sit there with them. I almost ruined it for them again. I don't want them to feel that. I don't want them to hate me even more. I don't want to be a burden to them. I just don't want to, Dylan", I cried as one of his hand just held the back of my head and the other one on my back pressing me tighter against his chest.

"Baby, don't ever think that your family would hate you. Yes, your father is a jerk but your brothers will never hate you nor hurt you. It's alright, baby. I promise you that I'll always be here", he whispered as I pulled away a little to meet his eyes and then look at his lips and just kissed it. He kissed me back, not hungrily or roughly like we normally do but kissed me slowly and deeper, reassuring me and comforting me and removing all the sadness I have inside. It was not lust but it felt like it was love. But I can't get too much of myself. He kissed my forehead after we pulled away.

"Let's go home, Jassy", he whispered.

"Can we not? I mean can we check in a hotel first or somewhere? I want to escape reality first.", I asked him. I really don't want to go back to the dorm because my brothers would probably be there and I also don't want to go to Dylan's because Cole would probably tell my brothers I would be there.

"Anything for you, Jassy.", he said as he put his coat on me. I didn't even realize how cold it was not until he unwrapped his arms around me.

We walked, hand in hand to his car but much to my surprise, it was a motorbike. He apologized to me for not thinking the night through and he added he didn't expected me to wear such dress. He gave me his helmet as I wrapped my arms around his waist to hold on for my dear life. I have never rode one before and the timing was really off. If this is a different day or scenario, I would never agree to ride such vehicle made for death.

"Hold on tight, baby", he murmured. I already knew that so I was holding probably tighter than I should. He drove faster as he instructed me just to scream and I did. I let out my frustrations and sadness. It helped me to calm down because of him.

We went to this hotel and checked in for one room. Though he wanted to drive me as far as possible in this place and stay some vacation house, my inappropriate dress and his motorbike prohibited us from doing so.

When we walked up to our room, he opened the door for me as I walked inside with him following behind and closing the door. I walked slowly to the bed but turned around instead to face him.

"Dylan Sprouse, I like you. I have feelings for you. I really like you. You don't even have to like me back but please, I hope this changes nothi..." I babbled as he charged towards me and gave me a kiss to stop me.

"I like you too, Jassy", he said when he pulled away.

Right there and right now, I know I wanted to this. I really trust him and now he confirmed my biggest fear, I'm ready.

"Then fuck me, Mr. Sprouse"