Chapter Nine

"Who are you and what have you done to my dear Jassy?", he asked me and I chuckled.

"I said no retorted questions. Just answer the question", I said. He won't ever look at me the same again.

"Oh my sweet innocent Jassy. Well, I'm assuming this is just the first question from your series of questons", he smirked and I felt embarrassed in front of him. I should not have asked him and not entertain my curious little innocent mind. Google exists for goodness sake. But he began speaking before I can stop him, "Oral sex involves the use of one's hands or tongue or both to give sexual pleasure to the other's genitals. Usually guys finger the pussy of a girl or simply eat the pussy out. While girls do handjob or blowjob to the penis of a guy. It stimulates sexual arousal leading for the one in the other end to come. Orgasms just to be clear".

He was now looking at me but I continued with my questions, "does the one who gave oral sex come too?".

"I have not come before when performing it.", he admitted. Now, I'm getting grossed out but it was fascinating at the same time. Forgive me. "You know, it's better if I demonstrate it"

I blushed, "No demonstration needed, words suffice".

He chuckled, "What else do you want to ask?"

"Have you done it to a lot of girls?", I questioned, preparing now because I might get hurt. What if they are so good and I can't be just like them? What if Dylan wants them instead of me?

"I did a couple but usually, I get to sex. It's like the common scene for hooking up", he casually admitted. He's so cool about it but I, on the other hand was ashamed and insecure.

"When was the last?", I asked him. It was not really included in my series of questions but I have to ask it.

"I don't know. Maybe when I was in my last school or something", he replied.

It was like three months before. I guess he wasn't able to do it because of me. Now, I feel so down. But I just can't permit him to do things to me like I know I want too but I'm not ready yet. I'm still adjusting to the whole makeout thing. Plus, I'm still ashamed of my body. What if he wouldn't like my naked self?

"Jassy, drop those thoughts", he stated as I didn't notice he was staring at me.

"I just... want to apologize if I can't..." he cut me off.

"Jassy, even you don't like to do those stuff, it's fine with me. I will always be your friend. I hang out with you because you're fun to be with, not because of my sexual desires or lust. And you are truly beautiful and sexy so, drop those thoughts. I know you", he lifted my head up and put my hair behind my ears as he held on me tight. "I'm not asking this as an assurance but do you want to in the distant future I mean?"

"With you? Of course, I want to. Even in the near future but right now, I am comfortable with us just like this", I answered honestly. I want to be the timing to be right like if we ever do this, I want it to be naturally, not because of his desires or my curiosity but because we want to pleasure each other.

However, sex is a different thing. I want to do it maybe when I know I love him. Yes, I extremely like him but I want love to bind us with sex. And yes, I'm a freaking romanticist but it's my first time. I may not end up marrying Dylan but if I look back, I want to remember that my first was with someone I love.

We quickly dropped the topic as I was getting uncomfortable talking about it though I was the one who brought it up. I stood up and cleaned up, borrowing his shirt so I could sleep in it. I really like his shirt on me, it's big and comfortable and it smells just like him.

After which, I laid again on the bed with me and repeated the movie from the start so we could understand it. We're cuddled up together and even though it's hard to focus on the movie because of the feeling I get, I eventually understand the first part but after some time, we ended up falling asleep together.

-----------------------

When I opened my eyes, Dylan was the first thing slash guy I saw. He has no idea how I love waking up beside him. Maybe I do like him, like like him like him. I don't know but with him, I can be comfortable and all. Cole and I started out like this that's why we became friends. I mean not sleeping beside each other thing or making out kind of stuff but we fell for each other's humor. Cole is really intelligent for his age and is really sarcastic with full of sense of humor kind of guy. But there's something about Dylan that makes him more special than Cole. I mean they both have sense of humor but I feel like I can tell Dylan anything even embarrassing stuff or my deepest secrets. Cole only knows stuff about me because he asks. On the other hand, Dylan knows stuff about me because I let him know. I really should stop comparing the two of them and stop my twin theory that they are not just physically alike but also personality wise. It just really fascinates me because if my twin brother is here, I bet I won't find this fascinating.

Dylan opened his eyes and gave me a quick peck on my lips. Quick pecks in the morning is alright with me because our lips only touch for a quick moment so, it's fine even I haven't brush my teeth yet.

"Good morning, beautiful", he greeted me. I can never get used to his compliments, I can already feel my cheeks reddening. 

"Good morning, Dylan. Hmm, what to go downtown for breakfast?", I asked even it's kind of risky because Cole might see us but he would probably be out since class was cancelled. We usually make use of the cancelled class like going to library to research about the topic we're supposed to discuss that day. When I told Dylan about this, he laughed and called us nerds but I guess he's right because Cole and I are a little paranoid about ditching a cancelled class. 

"Sure, babe. Just give me five minutes", he pulled me closer and closed his eyes again.

"Well, I have to take a bath first.", I tried to remove his arms around me but he only tightly gripped on my waist. 

"Let's take it together to save time but first, five minutes", he uttered. How is his voice so sexy in the morning?

"You can go back to sleep while I shower, okay?" I finally removed his arms and stood up. I grabbed my towel and clothes and went inside the bathroom. This is what great about frat house, you can get your own shower room but back in the dorm, we have to take community shower downstairs. 

After I went inside, I took off my clothes and turned on the shower. Then, I heard someone knock on the door.

"Dylan", By that sound of the voice, I knew it was Cole. I panicked and turned off the shower. What is he doing here?