Chapter Thirty Seven

"I'm sorry about my mom", Harry started the conversation.

"Don't apologize for her plus she had done nothing wrong. She just missed the memories", I told him as I grabbed the flour and measuring cup.

"Do you miss those?", he stopped for a while as he stared at me.

"I do but life goes on, doesn't it?", I answered, putting the flour into the bowl.

"Yes, it does. But don't worry about what my mom told a while ago about me drinking, smoking, failing and having girls. It's not because of our breakup", he said as he gave me the baking soda.

"She didn't mention anything about girls", I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, so have you got yourself a boyfriend after we broke up?", he suddenly asked. I don't know if I'm going to tell him about Dylan but he's Harry and I feel I can tell him everything.

"I have one right now actually. You?", I answered truthfully.

"I just play around and sleep around. I'm not into dating and relationships anymore", he said. It's funny how he describes himself or his lifestyle like that but a part of me still sees him just like before.

"Too hard to replace me?", I smirked.

"Yes. No, I'm kidding. I guess I'm just destroying ny life to let me appreciate what's really important", he answered, not expecting his answer. This is exactly why I still see him like before. He didn't change, he's just acting like he changed and all but he doesn't fool me.

"That's deep but for the record, you're a filthy slut and womanizer", I told him as I flicked some of the flour to him. Some flour got into his hair and more on his face as I giggled. He smirked and then, grabbed a handful of flour and I immediately ran on the opposite side of the counter.

"I'm offended", he ran to my side as I tried to run but he was faster and he poured the flour all over me. I pretended to cough as if the flour got into me but as soon as I felt his guards were down, I took a handful of flour and throw it to him. He was covered with flour and I was laughing so hard. He then trapped me in his arms by hugging me then shaking like a crazy person for the shaken flour to fall on me.

"Stop", I said. "Mommy will kill us if she sees the kitchen like this".

He let go of me and tried to wipe away the flour on my face. But I told him to clean up the kitchen first because we really need to bake and we can clean up afterwards.

We started to really bake and once the cupcakes were in the oven, he invited me upstairs to his room to clean up.

"Do you want to shower?", he asked me as I answered yes. I don't want to go home and look like this especially I don't know when my brothers will be back.

He gave me a towel and I went inside his bathroom to shower of course. We have never done anything sexually before unlike Dylan and I wherein whenever I enter his bathroom, pictures of us being naughty just come into my mind. I have showered here before but never together with Harry or even in front of Harry as he never seen me naked before.

We have done fair amount of make out session but he have never touch me and we were always fully clothed. But now, we have done beyond what we do last time with other people.

After showering, I took the towel and wrapped it around my body. He knocked a few minutes ago, telling me that he laid my clothes/Gemma's clothes on the bed. I went out and he was already there waiting for me. He then quickly went inside the bathroom as I started to change my clothes.

Afterwards, I walked around the room to just scan the place. It looked like the last time like nothing changed. Still by his bed is a picture of us Gemma took when we fell asleep in their living room and just being cozy together. There's also a picture of me taken last graduation. It was actually a gift I gave him when we first decided to take a chance on the long-distance thing but after some time, we just both decided not to do it. Everything in his room still looks the same. I guess he was not always here as I was not always back here in our hometown.

I continued to scan his things while my mind unconsciously revisits memories. Afterwards, Harry came out, only a towel covering his lower body, exposing his well toned upper body. I can't help but stare because this is nothing like him before. He thinks exercise back then is a myth but now, I can tell he may have exercise everyday by the looks of his body.

"Take a picture, love", he smirked as I looked away.

"Harry, stop flirting with me. Hmm, you didn't change anything here huh?", I changed the subject as I don't want to feed his ego.

"I'm mostly out and I have no time to renovate and my mom being our number one supporter don't want me to get rid of the pictures", he laughed and afterwards, laid on the bed, already with clothes on.

"Can I be honest with you, Harry? I mean I know we had a romantic history but we were friends first, right?", I told him as I sat on the bed.

"We just lost our communication but we're still friends", he smiled at me as he stood up and sat beside me.

"I became genuinely concerned when mommy told about you and your current habits. I don't know if you'll follow these but you got to stop smoking, it's bad for your health. Drink regularly and have sex once in a while. You're smart, you know those things. I didn't compete in terms of academics in my whole high school life with someone who is currently wrecking his life", I confessed, meaning every word. I really feel sad that Harry took that road. I don't want to blame myself but it seemed I'm a factor why he became like that. I don't want him to catch any kind of disease nor to see him behind bars. He is truly smart and talented and he doesn't deserve that. I know I'm kind of exaggerating but it what I really feel.

"Wait, did I just hear my little Jassy talk about sex? Have you and your boyfriend done it?", he changed the topic. He's really good at it but I just let it slide. I know him well enough that he's actually considering what I said that's why he's being unnatural.

"We may or we may not.", I smirked as I got up, planning to check to the cupcakes in which I think is already burnt, considering the time we spent here upstairs.

"He's a lucky guy then.", he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Are you jealous, Harry Styles?", I joked. "But we got to go downstairs or the cupcakes will be inedible"

"No, I'm actually not, Jasmine Torres. I asked Gemma to check the cupcakes while we shower and I didn't make it sound weird like that", he chuckled as he let go of me. "Jassy, can I be honest with you? I know we haven't talk for a year and a half but I'm still here for you and now I know we're both cool and fine, call me anytime if you have problem with your family, friends, studies or even with your boyfriend, okay?", he admitted as I smiled at him.

"Thanks but I don't think you're the first one I'll call if I have problems with my boyfriend. It's weird asking for comfort or advice from my ex", I said, walking outside his room.

"Why? We both moved on. Besides, I'm your Harry so you could tell me everything", he said as I stopped. I believe I can tell him everything but he's not my Harry anymore.

"You were my Harry", I turned around to face him as he stepped forward and I backed away until he basically trapped me between him and the wall.

"That hurts. But you're still my Jassy even with your boyfriend on the way", he smirked as he reached for my hand and gave a little kiss before letting me go and going downstairs quickly.

And as if on cue, my phone rang and it's Dylan.