Chapter Forty Six

I texted Dylan to call me when he wakes up because I want to tell him something.

Harry entered the car and said that he's sorry he was late and my mother said that it's okay because she also just got here.

"Hey Jassy", he greeted me and then, leaned in so by instinct I hugged him since he was always the hugger when he meets someone and then, he chuckled as if I ridiculed myself in which I really did because it turns out he was just reaching in to get the seat belt. When he grabbed the seatbelt, he buckled it while I just want the ground to swallow me.

"I could do it, you know?", I told him.

"Force of habit, I guess", he said. I just stared at him for a while then, looked away as he started to drive us. I really need to get my license so I could drive without needing a companion.

It seemed we're not shopping in the mall in our town because we just passed by the mall. I asked my mom where we're going but she just shrugged and told me that it's a secret.

Later, Dylan finally called me but I declined the call because I realized I can't tell him when Harry was beside me so I just sent a message.

Me: Dyl, you know my date with my mother today? Well, we're not alone.

Dylan: Your father came with you?

Me: No, Harry came.

Me: I told you this so you should know and I have no idea that he would come with us

Me: I'm not talking to him and only when necessary as you instructed me

Me: You can trust me, okay?

Dylan: Okay

Me: What's wrong?

Dylan: What do you mean?

Dylan: I understand you

Me: You just said "okay" as if it wasn't okay

Dylan: Because even it's not, I have no choice

Dylan: Your mom probably set it up for you to come back with him

Me: Nonsense. My mom loves you

Me: She could push me to Harry but you're the one I love

Me: Let us not argue please?

Me: Do you trust me?

Dylan: I do but not him

Me: Oh the infamous line

Me: Don't worry. I'll always be with my mother and won't let Harry and I be alone

Dylan: Well then, thank you for telling me

Dylan: Update me when you're free

Me: I love you

Dylan: I love you

Luckily, I prevented that fight with Dylan though I wasn't 100% honest because I intended not to tell him that I'm going to be alone with Harry on the way home. But my plan is that I will ignore Harry and pretend to sleep on the way home.

Finally after 2 hours and mainly my mother and Harry talking, we reached the place we're supposed to go and it is Harry's university, I mean the university where he studies. 

"What are we doing here?", I asked my mother because I have a bad feeling about this.

"Well, I talked to the dean and he wants to meet you. I also sent some of your entries to him so he would process your application", my mother explained as I widen my eyes.