Chapter One

I just finished unpacking my things and settling in my new room. Lili, my roommate, hasn't arrive yet. She's probably still in her date with Cole. Cole literally begged me to be roomies with Lili so he can freely visit her.

Cole and I were friends since the freshmen year of college. We just met in a party and we instantly become friends. Lili is a year younger than Cole so it's Lili's first day being a college student today. Cole wanted to let Lili have a great time here in college so he thought the best way to do that is by letting her live with me.

Later, they arrived in our room and we started hanging out and mingling with each other especially Lili and I since we haven't hang out that much.

"There's a party in Dylan's frat, do you both want to go?", Cole asked us. I am not that of a party animal because I only attend few parties. I only choose the ones before the semester begins and at end of the semester. I don't really like to party during the semester.

"Sure. We need to baptize Lili with that scene", I winked at Cole in which Cole smirked.

"Then, be ready at 7. I'll go home and change", he said as he kissed Lili goodbye and hugged me afterwards.

Lili and I got ready for the party. I debated whether to wear pants or a skirt but Cole texted me to let Lili wear skirt that's why I had to wear a skirt so Lili would agree. At 7, Cole picked us up for the party.

Even though the text Cole received indicates party at seven, the place is already jammed with people. Usually Cole and I hang out together in parties but since Lili is here, I let them have their time together.

I went to the living room and saw my friend, Abriana. I sat beside her and did a little catch up with red cups on her hands. Later, someone shouted for a game of truth or dare. I find this game very stupid but I always find myself playing this game because there's nothing else to do as I am not fond of dancing, hooking up upstairs and drinking more alcohol than my body can handle.

They span the bottle and it landed to a girl named Leila. She chose truth and someone asked her if she ever had sex she regretted. Usually when I play this game, the questions are PG rated but tonight it's different.

Few spins here and there and all of the questions and dares so far are just sexual. I want to stand up and leave but Abriana told me to just stay for five minutes more. Later, it landed on me.

I honestly don't know what to choose so I chose dare.

"I dare you to remove your panties and give it to the first guy who'll enter that door", someone dared me.

I don't know what to do whether to abide or not. But the consequence of not doing the dare is stripping which is very much similar to do this but I still have a skirt if I do the dare and I will lose my shirt if I don't. And I'm wearing my old cute bra today so I don't want them to see that.

So I stood up and removed my panties and clenched it in my hands. A tall guy with long hair entered and I excused myself in the living room carefully so no one would look under my skirt.

He walked so fast that I ended up losing him. I don't want to return to the living room because I'm afraid they'll question or dare something harder to me. I just grabbed another red cup and drank it. I don't know where Cole is or where my cellphone is. I don't know where is this place so I can't leave yet. I went to search for Cole and Lili so I can go home but I have no luck finding them. I grabbed another drink and I just drank it. I don't even know why I'm drinking so much.

I went and sat on the seat by the kitchen counter. I waited for Cole and Lili to somehow show up but then, a guy stood in front of me.

"You must be Jasmine", he said. How did he know me. "Come, I'll take you home"

I refused to go with this stranger even though I have no idea how he knew my name. My sight is so blurry right now because I had no idea why I drank so many drinks. Then, I recognized him.

"Cole, why are you wearing a wig?", I giggled. That's why he knows my name but where is Lili? "You're---you're also the tall guy with long hair... here" I gave him my panty and then, I passed out.

-----
When I opened my eyes, I'm not in my room but someone else's. I started to panic but I remembered last night Cole escorting me so I must be in his room. Where did Cole and Lili stay? I went to the bathroom and took a pee. I noticed I wasn't wearing any underwear and I remembered giving it to Cole last night.

He will hold this against me and probably will mock me about this. But then, he's the stupid one with a blonde wig last night. I walked outside the bathroom and saw Cole still wearing the wig, facing back at me and topless.

"Why are you still wearing that wig? And where is Lili?" I asked, giggling. He turned around and he is definitely not Cole. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry"

"It's cool. Cole texted me to accompany you last night", he informed me, putting his shirt on. I don't know how to escape this awkward atmosphere.

"We didn't do anything last night, did we?" I asked, now mentally panicking on the events last night.
"We didn't. You just passed out and I forgot where your apartment is so I brought you here", he answered. Good.

"Uhm, I have to go. Can you tell me how to get to the nearest bus station?", I politely asked, wanting to escape this awkwardness.

"You can't possibly thinking of taking the bus wearing with no panty", he smirked. Oh yeah, I gave him my panty.

"Here's a thought, I remembered giving it to you so can you give it back to me?", I smiled at him but he ignored it by just smirking. What is up with this guy?

"I lost it downstairs. At the meantime, I'll drive you home", he said, already getting his keys.

Then, he went in front of me and wrapped his jacket on my waist. He grabbed my hand and lead me out of the house where the party happened. So he lived in a frat house.

He drove me to my apartment and dropped me off. We just stayed silent on the way because it's so awkward. When I entangled the jacket to give it back to me, he didn't take it.

"You can give it back when I give your panty back", he winked and I mentally want to hit him. I probably wouldn't see him again so I guess I have a new jacket.

I went inside my room and saw Cole beside Lili in her bed. I changed my clothes from last night, reminding myself to put some panties and went to take a short nap.

-------
Wattpad cover credits to mahgadahling

Thank you everyone for reading.