Chapter Sixty Five

I fell to the floor upon seeing the news article. I hurriedly asked Saoirse to get my bag as my legs already given up.

After she gave my bag, I stood up but she stopped me. "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yes. Dylan needs me right now", I reassured her as tears fell from my eyes. "I have to go"

I hurriedly ran back to my place as I needed to go now but suddenly, someone stopped me. I looked up and it was Chad.

He held my hand and I quickly questioned him, "Why are you here?"

"Dylan requested for me to pick you up", he said as I nodded and followed him.

"Dylan is excited to see you. I don't want to spoil anything but he prepared this surprise for you", he said as I quickly stopped.

"When did he tell you to pick me up?", I asked. I couldn't even reach Dylan or Cole at this moment that's why I just followed him but I feel something is off.

"He just called me today. It was perfect timing because as soon as I saw you, our conversation ended", he stated but I know he's lying.

Dylan couldn't have because I know Dylan knew right now what happened to his dad. He would cancel his surprise if ever he prepared one.

"I can go by myself", I stated as confusion painted all over his face.

"Jassy, Dylan just messaged me right now to hurry up", he lied again.

"I have to go", I ran away from him but he quickly chased after me and then, someone else held my arm and when I looked up, it was Ken.

"You are smart", he smirked. "Hold her for me, cousin", he said as Chad quickly obeyed.

"What the fuck are you doing?", I spat.

"Dear Jasmine, no Styles to save you huh? I told you before baby girl, you'll beg for me someday and I think that day is today", he chuckled as he started to take off my shirt but I tried to stop him from doing so but it's hard especially when Chad is holding me.

"I always love your feisty side even though I know you're just a scared little girl", he laughed as Chad held on me tighter as I couldn't do anything to stop Ken.

"You have to let me go. Dylan needs me right now", I said to him.

"I'll let go of you once I'm done with you, baby girl", he ripped off my shirt as he started to kiss my neck. Tears are falling from my eyes as I tried to scream for help but Chad covered my mouth with his hand. Soon after he also took off my pants, leaving me with my underwear.

'I need to go because Dylan needs me' is the only thought I'm thinking of. But Ken wouldn't stop at his hands traveled around my body.

"Please", I tried to stop him but it's no use. Ken unclasped my bra, making it fall to the ground as his mouth was in my breast in an instant.

"Please", I plead again.

Suddenly, someone punched Ken, making him fall to the ground as he also punched Chad. He took off his shirt and handed it to me, telling me to cover myself up.

I watched as Harry punched and beat Ken up as Timmy also punched Chad.

"Fuck you", Harry spat as he threw punch after punch towards Ken. Ken couldn't even fight back.

"You're just jealous, Styles that I got to taste her", Ken laughed as Harry punched him harder till his face is covered with blood.

I stood up as I stopped him from killing Ken.