Chapter Six

"What is that?", Cole pried and I quickly hid my phone. 

"Just something Abriana sent", I lied. I can't believe I left my panties with Dylan again.

"Anyway, Lili and I are having dinner in the newly opened diner downtown. Do you want to come?", he asked. I want to say yes but I remembered Dylan and I are meeting up later. But I can't think of an excuse.

"Sure. Do you mind if I bring Dylan with me?", I asked. I know it's a stupid move but I can't say no to his invitation and to Dylan's invitation too. 

"Remember what we talked about?", he replied to me with another question.

"You said I can hang out with him in groups. We are in a group and I don't want to be a third wheel", I reasoned, slightly pleading that he would agree.

"You can bring Abriana", he suggested. 

"We spent the whole night together last night. Please? I haven't hang out with Dylan since your stupid warning", I told him, wishing he'll say yes. 

"Sure, I guess you can bring him along", he uttered as I smiled. 

I also think this would be good because maybe, Cole will bring his guard down and will take back his warning. After class, I texted Dylan that Cole is inviting us for dinner. He didn't want at first because he admitted he was a little pissed to Cole for telling me to stay away from him but I convinced him that it's the perfect time to make up that Cole is just looking out for me though I don't necessarily need it. He finally agreed so he asked if I can hang out first in his place before dinner but I declined because I need to do some homework first. And it will get suspicious if we arrive at the diner at the same time so he had no choice but to just agree. 

Cole, Lili and I rode together to the diner and waited for Dylan before ordering our food. Finally, Dylan arrived and sat beside me. Cole gave us the look but we both just shrugged because Dylan had no choice but to sit beside me because the chair can only accommodate two people and since Lili was beside him, Dylan had to sit beside me. I badly wanted to kiss Dylan as a greeting but I refrained myself from doing so.

We ordered some burgers, fries and milkshakes fit for 10 people perhaps but we were all just hungry and we kinda agreed not to eat before so we could savor this first time eating. Luckily, the food tasted great or else, we'll all have to suck it up and regret eating all of these. 

"So, how are you in this fine university?", Cole started the conversation by asking Dylan. Cole has this sarcastic tone if he's trying to hint at something he's not glad about and now, he used that tone again.

"If you're asking if I'm screwing someone these days, I'm not. Thank you very much", Dylan replied as he squeezes my thighs, somehow assuring me too that he's not screwing me.

"Cut it out, Cole. We haven't even talk to each other since your warning. We valued your words so much even it's obviously ridiculous", I don't know why I'm lying but I wanted them to make up. I have never seen them together and Lili mentioned to me a while ago that they were really close like when she visited Cole in their house, Cole and Dylan were inseparable. And Cole even texted Dylan to watch over me in the party so Cole must trust Dylan so much but now, he's acting like a douche. 

"She's right, Cole. C'mon, obviously Dylan only wants to be friends with Jasmine and besides, you have no right to meddle in her relationships", Lili backed me up as she smiled at me.

"You too. Cole is just being an overprotective friend so cut him some slack and make up with him", I said to Dylan as I removed his hands from my thighs. 

"We're not going to kiss and make up, huh?" Dylan snickered as Cole laughed too. 

"We won't unless you want to", Cole chuckled. Lili and I did a high five because finally, the brothers made up. "But Jassy is still off the limits, you can be friends with her even only the two of you alone but no funny business", Cole warned. 

I almost reacted but Dylan stopped me by squeezing my thighs again. I hadn't even notice he put his hands on my thigh again. 

"Yes, she's off limits. I just found someone who can actually defeat me in video games", Dylan chuckled as I laughed too. 

"If I know better, you're just letting her win", Cole grinned as I threw some fries to Cole, hitting him and Lili. So, Cole threw some back at me and we just threw back and forth until the waiter scolded us and stopped. 

"There's no friendships when in game, Mr. Sprouse", Dylan grinned. 

After dinner, we went to the parking lot. Dylan insisted me to ride with him but I told him that I don't want to push our luck and I'll be riding with Cole and Lili. Also, I know Dylan would just drive back to the frat house instead of my dorm and I have no excuse in stored for Cole why I wouldn't stay in the room. And I told him I got sick of Abriana so I can't use her in my selfish needs. 

We were on the way home but Dylan kept on texting me.

Me: Don't drive and text

Dylan: I would if you would just ride with me

Me: You and I both know that we would just end up in your frat house and I don't want to lie to Cole. We already argued about this

Dylan: We argued but we didn't agree. You can still get out of the car and come with me

Me: As tempting that is, I'll see you tomorrow and stop texting

Dylan: I'll stop texting but text me if you arrive in your dorm without me in there

Me: Sure, I will.

When we arrived in our dorm, Cole stayed in our room that's why I got so guilty because Cole is with Lili and Dylan has no one tonight but to fair, I have no one too.

Me: Asleep yet?

Dylan: No bc you're not here

Me: It sucks for me too

Dylan: Then, you should have just get off

Me: Tell you what, tomorrow I'll stay at yours after class until morning. No rush morning bc I'll pack some of my things

Dylan: Don't bring any extra panties, I got two of yours here

Me: You found the other one?

Dylan: I had it all along

Me: Pervert

Dylan: Says the girl who gave me her panties

Me: Still a pervert :P

Dylan: But a sexy pervert, right?

Me: Idk. You're crazy

Dylan: Good night, beautiful

Me: Good night, sexy pervert :*