Chapter Ninteen

We continued to kiss messier and hungrier this time as I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me up without breaking our make out session. Yes, all we did this week was make out and I missed him touching me because I had my period this week and yesterday was my last day. It was a relief as I hate having periods.

We slowly laid into the bed with him on top of me, not breaking the kiss.

"Jassy, you didn't inform me you were alone", he scolded as he began to kiss down to my neck. I buried my fingers into his hair but he stopped my hands doing so. "As much as I want to, do you have a long ribbon or lace or handcuffs maybe?"

Handcuffs? Why would I have handcuffs?

"I have a scarf, will that do?", I asked him as he nodded. He got up and got the scarf inside my drawer. I looked at him as I wonder why he need a scarf.

He grabbed my hands and put it above my bed and tied it to the bedpost.

"Your bed is so modest", he smirked as he continued to tie my hands tightly. "I want you to feel me so you would never ever consider another guy anymore"

He probably was joking because I didn't think he took it for real about Cole setting me up with a guy. He then grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted them up until the fabric covered my eyes.

"Jassy, remember that he can never do this", he said as he kissed my neck, travelling to the sweet spot he loved between my jaw and earlobe. He sucked hard and my back arched. "He will never have an effect to you like I do"

His lips then traveled down to my neck, over to my collarbones then to my chest, "he wouldn't able to do this as well". He put my right nipple inside his mouth and sucked on it, making me moan loudly and as his hand was busy holding and squeezing my other breast. I always love it when he does this. 

"Hmm", I hummed as he removed his lips from my breast. I badly want to watch him as he kiss and touch me but this feeling of not being able to see what he is doing sent extra electricity vibrating all over my body. 

His hand slowly moved down until it reached my now soaking panties. "He wouldn't able to make you this wet", he cooed. I wanted him to touch me some more but he was being a tease as he pressed wet kisses against my stomach lower and lower until he reached my panty line. His teeth removed my panties, going down and down, sending a new kind of ecstasy to me. 

After he removed the fabric, I can sense he was just standing and watching me. But I want more of him so I begged, "Please, Dylan".

"He wouldn't ever fucking hear you beg", I can feel he was smirking as he quickly separated my thighs with his hands, making me gasp with that sudden move. He then pressed a kiss lower over my throbbing clit as I felt his warm saliva swirled over my hardened nub. He continued to lick over my clit, over and over again till my brain was out of its fucking mind because the sensation he was giving me was too much for me but I loved it. His hands squeezed my thighs, keeping it steady to prevent them from closing. I moaned over and over again as he kept on doing the same actions, "he fucking wouldn't hear you moan his name".

He already proven his point but I don't want him to stop. Then, I felt his finger slipped into my entrance as his tongue continue toying with my clit. I arched my back upwards as my body reacted when he kept thrusting his finger inside me in sync with his tongue. 

"Oh fuck", I moaned as I closed my eyes though it was covered by my shirt. Then, his other hand traveled up to my breast, touching, holding and squeezing it. I can't administer how he does this multi-tasking job but he was so good at it as I kept feeling electric tingles inside of me. His fingers dig deeper inside me as every thrust were faster than before, his hands squeezing my breast, pinching my nipples in between of his fingers and his tongue continued to lick and suck. This was so intimate and erotic that I felt I would come soon.