Chapter Thirty Two

Cole, Lili and I were now heading at the Sprouse'. It's a relief that Dylan didn't go with Cole or else, this plan would be a total fail. Dylan offered to drive me to the airport but I lied that we'll be leaving in dawn and that he doesn't need to drive me.

I am in the backseat with Cole on the wheels and Lili in front. Lili wanted to be in the backseat but Cole insisted because he'll look like a driver but Lili claimed that she didn't want me to feel like I'm third wheelin again. But I shooed her out of the backseat because I am planning to sleep so I need as much as space as I can get. Lili finally gave in and took the front seat.

We left very early that's why Dylan probably refused to go with us. It was a 2-hour long drive to the house of Cole and Dylan's. I took a short nap then, woke up when Cole stopped for a little burger shack.

We ordered and ate there first before hitting the road again. This time I texted Dylan, making sure that he'll go.

Me: Hey

Babe: Good morning, beautiful. How's the flight?

Me: It's okay. Are you heading now to your house?

Babe: Yes but I have a problem

Babe: An enormous problem

Babe: I miss you

Me: We hanged out the whole afternoon yesterday

Babe: But you didn't stay for the night

Me: Because Abri might leave me

Babe: That's good news then, you'll come with us

Me: I can't do that

Babe: Can I call you? I miss your voice

Me: Stop being clingy.

Me: I love you

Babe: I love you

Me: Wait, you're driving?

Babe: Yes, that's why I rather call you

Babe: Plus Abri already knows

Me: I forgot to charge my phone

Me: I got to go

Babe: Then, send me some nude

Me: I'll send you one after we reach the hotel ;)

Babe: Promise?

Me: No, I'll give you something better

Me: Now, stop texting and just drive babe

It was a relief because he almost caught me if ever he called. But I already planned on telling Cole everything after thanksgiving. I don't want to ruin yet our celebration but after this, I will tell him and I'll be ready for his reaction.

When we got there, we were welcomed by Mrs. Sprouse' hug.

"How was your trip?", Cole's mom asked us.

"It's great for them because they don't have to drive", Cole complained but his mom just flicked his ear. "Mom, you know Jassy. And this is Lili Reinhart"

"It's nice finally meeting you, Mrs. Sprouse", Lili said as Cole's mom gave her a big hug.

"Well, the pleasure's all mine. Plus call me Melanie", she said. "Now, let's go inside and I'll take you to your rooms so you can settle your things"

We went inside and their house was huge. I haven't been here yet but I already met Melanie twice when he visited Cole. She thought Cole and I were dating but Cole denied it like a maniac as if it disguses the hell out of him.