Chapter Sixteen

After that lunch and endless chatting about life, we finally got out of the diner. It was already 2pm as we realized we were there for about 3 hours. No wonder everyone was glaring at us.

"I'll go with Dylan", I told them as they were discussing who's riding with who. Cole gave me that look, questioning my statement. "We still need to start with our project in literature"

Cole just nodded his head and quietly went inside his car without saying anything and Lili following him afterwards. Did Cole notice what Dylan did? I was so stupid as I realized he was just in front of us. He knows me so he probably figured it out. I wanted to text him but I forgot my phone. I guess I just need to deal with him tomorrow as I was not really sure if he knows about Dylan and I. Because knowing Cole, he would probably be in rage and yell at Dylan and I for basically lying behind his back. I just hope that's the situation that he is just too tired or not in the mood.

I hopped into Dylan's car and waved goodbye to everyone. Dylan went inside afterwards and smiled.

"I like your friends. They're actually cool and liberated not like what I have in mind", he said as we took off. Then he turned to right, I hit him. "What?"

"You fucking fingered me in public with my friends and Cole", I shouted at him but he just laughed it off.

"We didn't get caught plus admit it, you love it. You could refuse you know but you took off your panties right away when I ordered you to do so", he grinned. I know it was true, I enjoyed and loved it but he did it in front of my friends especially with the fact that all my friends' attention was focused on him because he's the new guy.

"I was just afraid you'll fuck me on top of the table", I half lied because it really incurred to me that he might do it.

He chuckled again, "I won't do that though it's a better option. But it's your punishment for not answering your phone and for bailing on me"

"I was away for two hours. Cole, Lili and I were talking and it kinda slipped", I explained to him but he held my hand and kissed it. 

"But I missed you", he said, making me speechless and making my heart do countless cartwheels. I put my other hand on my chest, feeling the beat of my heart just ecstatically beating as he squeezed my other hand he's holding.

I just kept quiet and waited until we got into his house. He held my hand all the way as we walked to his room. He closed the door and I badly wanted to tell him how much I like him but I just can't seem to do it. It's like these little things he's doing are natural actions, I mean for him, it doesn't mean anything.

He took off his shirt and laid on the bed, patting it for me to lay beside him.

"Dylan, can you do something for me?", I asked him as he got up and sat down on the bed.

"Anything, baby", he replied and I bit my lip.

"Actually, I want to do something for you but you have to guide me" I explained after a few seconds, he finally realized what I'm talking about as a big grin was painted across his face. He quickly stood up and walked towards me.

"I didn't know you could be such a bad girl, Jassy", he smirked as I playfully hit him. "Hmm, turn me on first"

I bit my lip, "I don't know how to turn you on"

"Baby, you biting your lip alone can already turn me on. But you already seen my dick, how was it?", he just started with his dirty words as I didn't know what to respond.

"Uhm, it was huge but not that I've seen one before.", I answered. "I guess I need to see it again so I could compliment it"

He smiled as he took off his pants and boxers. My eyes widen upon seeing his part, it was only a week and so but it always surprises me how big it was. Also due to the fact that minutes later, it will be wrapped around my hands. Will it fit inside my mouth?

He asked me to kneel before him and I did. His cock was already in front of my face and I looked at him for further instructions.

"Grab it with your hands", he ordered as I nodded. He then put his hand on top of mine as he guided me, moving the palm of my hands over his cock slowly. I really don't know how to do it since I have no experience whatsoever. He removed his hand when I got the hang of it, stroking his cock gently.

"Hmm", he moaned slightly. I quickened the pace upon hearing his moan. "Jassy. Use your thumb to play with the tip"

I looked up to him as I tried to grasp how to do what he just said. I felt his cock hardened under the palm of my hand so even though he told me to use my thumb, I bravely licked the tip of his cock with my tongue, making him gasped as he was shocked on what I did. I continued to lick it as my hands were busy stroking it. I looked up to him again as I was asking for any assurance that I was doing it right.

"Is it okay?", I asked nervously.

"Yes baby. Don't stop and do whatever you like", he said. I then kissed the tip of his cock and finally opening my mouth to suck around the entire tip of his cock. I sucked a little harder when I felt he liked it. "Put in a little more"

I abide as I slid an inch of his length into my mouth and another inch until the maximum length that can fit into my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his length that wasn't able to fit into my mouth and stroked it. I then began to move back and forth, having no idea if this was right.

"Yes baby", he moaned again as I tried my best to multitask, moving my head back and forth while sucking it gently then stroking his length with my hand. He seemed to enjoy it so I continued to repeat my actions. I looked up to him, glancing at his reaction. His eyes were closed as his fingers buried into my hair.

When he looked down and our eyes locked together, "baby don't look at me like that. You look too sexy and innocent and nasty right now"

I let out a giggle then went back in pleasuring him. After a few movements of my mouth in and out of his cock, "I'm gonna come, Jassy"

Upon hearing it, I stroked faster as my tongue pressed against the tip of his and sucked harder before moving again my head up and down his cock against his skin.

"Do you want it in your mouth?" he asked as his breathing was really panting right now. I shook my head, "Then stop"

I removed my mouth from his cock as I watch him come, the white liquid leaked onto the floor and even some to me as I stood up awkwardly. Though I liked the sight of his dripping come and I was the reason behind that, we made a mess.

He kissed me as if thanking me on what I've done.

"I'm sorry if it wasn't..." he cut me off immediately.

"Baby, you were good, better actually. Thank you", he reassured me. "But we have to clean you up, Ms. Not-So-Goody-Goody anymore"

I giggled as we went to the shower and showered together.