Chapter Sixty Three

When I stopped, Frankie let me inside the house. I asked where my parents are and he told ne that they'll probably be back tomorrow morning. I know it's stupid how I don't want to see my dad but I risked it anyway just to have this sense of comfort. I didn't text Frankie to get me a heads up so maybe I'm just that desperate. I even forgot to get my phone.

"It's that bad, huh? Your problem?", Frankie asked.

"I don't even know if this is a big deal or not", I answered honestly as I don't know if I'm just overreacting or not.

"You're wearing Dylan's t-shirt, I assume and only in your underwear and you're wearing slippers so I figured it's that bad you want to get out from", he pointed out as I didn't even notice.

"I'll just go to my room and change", I told him as I went upstairs. I decided to take a shower too but while bathing, all I did was bawl my eyes out. I am just so tired and the thing is I felt like we are close to breaking up in which I don't want to happen.

After maybe an hour, I went downstairs but only to be bear hugged by Joe. I didn't even know he was here and when my gaze fell to Frankie, he pointed his phone, indicating that he called Joe.

"Frankie said one brother can't take this alone, so I came", he chuckled while still tightly hugging me.

When we finished, he asked me if I have already eaten but I am not in the mood so we sat on the couch in the living room.

"Do I have to beat Dylan up?", he asked and I quickly shook my head.

"I don't even know what happened. We were okay for months but I guess it was only from a single perspective.", I told him.

"I am no expert in relationships but that's why communication is important. I know you are having a hard time, trying to juggle everything that is happening but just like our arrangements, when we meet, we don't talk about how tired we were but rather give updates on our life. I think this is just a misunderstanding and a blessing that you need a break from one another", he said and I never thought that advice would come from him. He was so mature, oh what did Sophie do to him?

"I guess. Hmm, can you text him I'm here so he wouldn't murder his brother, trying to know my location?", I told him as he just nodded. "What if he has these new friends in his life and I think have a bad influence to him? Do I have the right to tell him to stop befriending them?"

"If you think they're bad, maybe you should tell him.", he just said.

"Hmm, what if he gives up?", I asked as this possibility haunts me. This is part of the reason why I was crying because what if he wants to give our relationship up.

"I know that he loves you so I know he wouldn't give up just like that. Plus couples fight and you still have a long way to go.", Joe assured me but I remembered my relationship with Harry. He loved me and I loved him too but we gave up because we were afraid we won't work because of the long distance thing.

It's still a possibility. And that possibility terrifies me.

Joe just hugged me and told me, "everything will be okay, kiddo. You guys just need to talk, okay?".

"Thank you, Joseph", I said to him as we spent the afternoon together with Frankie.

When I was about to go back to my school since tomorrow is Monday, I went to the residence of Styles first.

I knocked and Gemma immediately opened the door and tackled me with a hug.

"Hey, why didn't you tell us you're here? I miss you, Jassy", Gemma said as I heard mommy Anne complaining how loud Gemma is but suddenly, ran towards me as soon as she saw me.