"Hey Frau, the awesome me wants to sit with you."

You looked up at him," uhhhh sure. Go ahead."

He sat down," so...frau. Vhat's jour name???"

"I'm (Y/N) park, and you are?"

" Mein name ist Gilbert but jou can call me the Awesome Gilbert!"

" Uhhh...yeah, nice to meet you Gilbert."

"Hmmm vhat are you drawing, frau?"

"I'm going to make a forest. So, there will be a lot of animals in it."

"Jou can draw?"

"Yeah, but not as good as my friend Feliciano."

"Aaah! I know zhat guy. He's my bruder best friend!"

"You mean.... Ludwig??"

"Jaa!!! Kesesese!"

Wait what?? How??? Gilbert doesn't look like Ludwig at all. Not only their physical were different, but also their personality. Ludwig's more mature and serious but Gilbert? He's loud and...maybe....a little bit childish...okay, maybe really childish.

" Oh? He's really nice."

"Ja, but he is so lameeeeee! Like, so stuck up!!!!"

"Why?"

"Kesesese! Because he alvays into his vork and never having fun like The Awesome Me!!!"

"Uhhh...okay? So, what are you drawing Gilbert?"

"The awesome me!!"

"Uhhhh it supposed to be a landscape today. Wait...you cannot draw landscape??"

"......ja," he whispered to you as he was blushing.

Awww so adorable. Even he was noisy and childish, he was embarassed when he told you he cannot draw landscape. You smiled at him and took your pencil.

"I'll teach you how."

"Really? Awesome! Kesese!"

Soon, you taught him how to draw either forest, mountain, or beach. Even his drawing was a little bit messy, he could catch up and soon his drawing was finished. Surprisingly, he drew a beach and there was a lot of seashells on the surface.

"It's pretty good. Especially the seashells...even though the crab was still messy."

"Kesese! I know because it awesome like me! But also....thank you, frau. For teaching me."

"No proble-" he cut you off.

" Don't tell anyone! Especially my buddies Francis and Antonio!"

"Sure, i won't tell anyone....but why?"

"Frau, you never heard BTT? It's us Frau. And if they find out....they probably teasing me about it," wait..., didn't Eliza warn you about the BTT?

"O-owh...well, i'm kind of new in here around a week ago."

" OOOoooohhh. Kesesese! No vonder jou vere asking why. It's so unawesome vhen someone didn't know zhe most popular and awesome guy like ich didn't know it."

"A-ahh, i'm sorry Gilbert."

"Kesesese! It's okay frau."

As he said that, the bell rang loudly through the class and you gave the drawing the teacher with the other students. As you were going up to the front, someone knocked your shoulder pretty hard and it made you lost your balance.

You closed your eyes and ready for the impact until someone hold you before your head hot the ground...it was Gilbert again who held you in his arms before your head hit the ground. He smirked cockily at you.

"Kesesese, that's my grateful for jou."

"A-ahhh, thank you Gilbert."

"Kesesese! No problem, Frau.

Soon he pulled you up until your feet stand again. The guy with glasses and Eliza was shocked when they watched the scene of Gilbert Helping you.

'Wait, did really Gilbert saved the girl???' The guy with glasses thought.

'Impossible! He's usually doesn't want to help others unless he got reward by helping the others!' Eliza thought.

Well, you didn't think you can change someone huh? Well, you just changed Gilbert a little bit as he was secretly smiling and blushing at you.

________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this part!

Follow?

Comment?

Heart?

The Beautiful Country (Hetalia X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें