Ronan's Approach!!/Kree Invasion!!/Prepare for War!!

Canterlot City Bank 10:30 A.M. 

The doors to the bank explode and out comes a man in purple armor, using some sort of gadgets to float a bunch of diamonds and gold! It was the Wizard!! Leader of the Frightful Four, and longtime enemy of the Fantastic Four!! 

Wizard: Perfect, with more of this material, I can use these to great an indestructible device so that I can make everything and everyone float. Then, I can control my world to my very whim!! All thanks to me and my Frightful Four!! 

Soon enough, the Wizard is joined by four other villains. 

First is a man in red and yellow armor, he is armed with weapons that shoot out weird paste-like substances, including bombs too! This is the Trapster, formerly known as Paste Pot Pete. 

Right next to him, is a man with a red and purple outfit, he has one of his hands as a sonar gun. This fellow should seem all too familiar. It is the infamous Ulysses Klaw, arch nemesis to T'Challa, the Black Panther, and recurring enemy of the Fantastic Four. 

Next is a female with a gold tiara on top of her long flowing blonde hair, she is wearing a sexy orange jumpsuit, with a big cleavage revealing her giant breasts. She is also carrying some sort of chained mace. She is Thundra, a villainous Amazon. 

Finally we have a man in a blue shirt, and brown pants, he has short blonde hair, and it seems like he has some sort of water powers. This is Morris Bench, also known as the Hydro-Man. 

Trapster: I think you mean the Frightful Five! 

Wizard: Of course Trapster, I'm still getting used to the new name! 

Klaw: I personally think that it's better! Five is better than four! 

Hydro-Man: This all better be worth it!! I want to see that Web-Head again!! 

Thundra: Do you always have to be so vengeful Morris? 

Hydro-Man: Getting beaten by a kid is so embarrassing okay!! 

Wizard: Don't worry about it Morris, you will get your chance at revenge. As soon as Spiderman arrives. 

You appear right in front of them. 

Spidey: TA DA SAY MY NAME AND I MAGICALLY APPEAR!!! So, Wizard, got tired of fighting Reed and the others so you tried me out instead? I must say out of all the wizards I met, you sure aren't the most magical!! HA! 

Wizard: You can mock me all you want Spiderman, I'm still going to make you regret facing me and my Frightful companions! 

Spidey: Well, you see Wizzy, I brought my own. 

At that moment, Flash, Twilight, Felicia, and Jennifer appeared. 

Spidey: Uh guys, where are the others? 

Flash: Sorry Spidey, they were busy with community service for CHS. 

Spidey: I see. 

Twilight: I take it you're Reed's enemy the Wizard? 

Wizard: Please to make your acquaintance my dear. I am the Wizard and we- 

Hydro-Man: HEY WEB-HEAD!!! I'M GOING TO FLUSH YOU OUT!! 

Spidey: Uh, who are you again? 

Hydro-Man: I'm Hydro-Man!! Remember? 

Spidey: Doesn't ring a bell. I've thrashed so much evil over and over again, I just can't remember all of them.