A Date with Sunset!!

You woke up on the sofa bed, with Twilight still hugging you! You then kiss her awake, which causes her to squirm a little bit, and then give her adorable yawn!! 

(Y/N): Morning Twilight!

Twilight: Good morning (Y/N)! 

You both kiss each other on the lips. 

All your other girlfriends descend down the stairs, and Gwen comes out of her room!! 

Sunset: Hey you better get ready (Y/N)!! Today, it's you and me!! 

(Y/N): I know Sunset, I know!! I'm going to go take a shower!! 

You rush upstairs to get ready and Sunset goes to get herself ready as well. 

Meanwhile, the other girls and Gwen are talking with Twilight!! 

Felicia: So, I take it that the date went well? 

Twilight: It did!!! We went to go book shopping, and then we ate some ice cream and gelato!! 

Kitty: What's gelato?! 

Twilight: Italian ice cream. 

Adagio: Hmm, simple, yet any date with (Y/N) is romantic!! 

Sonata: Hmm, I wonder how it will feel if he, Adagio, Aria, and I all go out for some tacos!! 

Aria: I know what you're thinking Sonata!! 

Sonata: Heh heh heh, you girls could always read me like an open book!! 

You soon come out wearing a black shirt and some white pants!! As well as your regular socks and sneakers! 

Carol and Jennifer: Looking hot!! 

(Y/N): Heh, thanks girls!! 

Gwen: And knowing how this usually works, Sunset should be out in about 3 .... 2 .... 1.

Sunset comes out and descends down the stairs, like some sort of model!! She is wearing a black leather jacket!! A white dress with flowers all over it, her necklace with her initials inscribed on it, red nail polish with images of the sun on each finger and toe nail, and black sandals!! 

(Y/N): WOAH SUNSET!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! 

Gwen: And I didn't even need to help her!! 

Carol: Looking good Sunset!! 

Sunset: Thanks Carol!! So (Y/N), you ready to have some fun!! 

(Y/N): Yep!! We're going to the arcade!!! 

Sunset: Fine by me!! But I also want to go to the Karaoke Bar!! 

(Y/N): You got it Sunshine!! Let's go!! 

You pick up Sunset bridal style and carry her to the car! 

You both get in and prepare to drive back to the mall!! 

(Y/N): Alright!! You ready to play some games? 

Sunset: You bet!! I'm really good at arcade games you know!! I've played a lot of Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and other various arcade games you know. 

(Y/N): Alright then!! Let's do it!! 

You both kiss as you enter the mall and head for the arcade!! 

Upon reaching the arcade, you both see many machines, and begin choosing which game to play first!!

(Y/N): How about we play some Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo?!