Sleepover with the Sisters Pt. 2

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed, Sunset, Twilight, Kitty, Adagio, Aria, Sonata, Starlight, Carol, Jennifer, Celestia, and Luna were all snuggled up close to you. They trapped you in a hug prison, preventing you from escaping from their loving clutches. You chuckled once again at the loving antics that they continued to do with you. 

(Y/N): What would I do without them

You sneak out of bed to make breakfast for the lovely little ladies, trying to avoid any of them from latching onto you, and hugging you, while giving you constant kisses on your body. Although you would have liked that ..... maybe later. 

You stroll down the stairs, and soon enough you meet Gwen on the way there. 

Gwen: Morning (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Good morning Gwen! 

You two give each other a hug and smile happily. 

(Y/N): The other girls are sleeping and I was going to surprise them with breakfast. Do you want to help me out? 

Gwen: Sure, I'll lend a hand. What exactly are we going to make? 

(Y/N): My kind of breakfast: Chocolate chip pancakes, omelets, bacon, and fresh squeezed orange juice. 

Gwen: Okay! That sound like a really good breakfast!!! 

You and Gwen get to work on making a really delicious breakfast for the whole gang. You make the batter of the pancakes, while Gwen cracks eggs and stirs them. She also microwaves the bacon. Eventually you both start squeezing the juice from the oranges. Soon enough breakfast was ready for everyone. 

You both here the bare footsteps of your girlfriends coming downstairs, and they come into the kitchen to see the wonderful sight of breakfast. 

Luna: You made breakfast!! 

Twilight: I'm not surprised, he does this like almost everyday. 

Sunset: No kidding. 

Celestia: But I love this treatment!!! 

Jennifer: Yeah, having a boyfriend who can make you breakfast just rocks!!! 

Carol: I'm so happy that he's our boyfriend. 

Kitty: You bet!! 

Sonata: Such a good breakfast!! 

Sonata starts drooling with hunger. 

Aria: SONATA!! CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!!! 

Adagio starts drooling from the mouth too. 

Adagio: SO GOOD!! 

Aria: UGH!! 

Starlight giggles. 

Starlight: Let's just eat then! Then we can go out and have some fun. 

You all begin to dig in and soon enough, all the plates are cleaned. Seriously, not one single crumb was left, and all the juice was drunk. And everyone soon rushes up to brush their teeth, take a shower, and get changed. 

You decided to wear a black jacket, a white shirt, and blue pants. You're sneakers were red and blue colored. 

Twilight was wearing a blue T-shirt that had purple stripes on it, she also wore her skirt with her pink star symbol too. She still had her pink nail polish, for both finger and toe nails, and her shoes were high heeled sandals. 

Sunset was wearing a black jacket, her light blue shirt, a violet skirt, red finger and toe nail polish, and she wore normal sandals. 

Adagio wore her usual outfit, with her black nail polish, she was wearing her fingerless gloves again, and also had high heeled sandals like Twilight.