Sleepover with the Sisters Pt. 3/More Guests!

You and your girlfriends fell asleep on the sofa bed after the movie was finished. Gwen left not before pulling a blanket over you all and heading to her room. She laughed as you and the others slept like babies.  

Gwen: Okay you guys rise and shine, time to get up!!!! 

You all groan, and Gwen pulls the covers off. 

(Y/N): Okay, time to make breakfast. 

Twilight: Right, I'll lend a hand. 

Celestia and Luna: We will too!!! 

Jennifer, Carol, and Kitty: We'll set the table! 

Sunset: Count me in too! 

Starlight: Well, another day, another good breakfast I suppose. 

You begin cracking eggs and start to prepare the omelets, all the meanwhile Twilight and the young principals are fixing the pancakes. Sunset, Jennifer, Carol, Kitty, Starlight, and the Dazzlings are cleaning up the area from last night, and are also setting the table for breakfast today. 

all of a sudden, a knock at the door is heard. All of you are confused. 

You go to open the door, and there stands Fluttershy, Rainbow, Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, Trixie,  Sci-Twi, Sunny, Sugarcoat, Lemon, Indigo, Sour, Gloriosa, Juniper, and Wallflower. 

Rainbow and Indigo: Sup!! 

Sour and Fluttershy: Hello (Y/N). 

Applejack and Sugarcoat: Howdy sugarcube!/Hey (Y/N)! 

Rarity and Sunny: Hello darling/dearie!!

Pinkie and Lemon: HI (Y/N)!!!!! 

Sci-Twi: Hey babe! 

Trixie: Greeting (Y/N)! 

Gloriosa: Hello (Y/N)! 

Juniper: Hey (Y/N)! Great to see you again. 

Wallflower: Hello (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): GIRLS! HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!! 

Gwen: I called them last night while you all fell asleep and asked them to come over. 

Fluttershy: And we were happy to come over, so we did. 

Rainbow: Hell yeah! We couldn't miss an opportunity to spend time with the guy we love the most in the whole damn world! 

Wallflower: Agreed, you're the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. 

(Y/N): Well come in then, we were just about to have breakfast. UH TWILIGHT WE'RE GOING TO NEED MORE OMELETS AND PANCAKES!!! 

Twilight: I know, Gwen told me. 

Sunset: Gwen, I didn't know you thought of this. 

Gwen: Well they're my friends too you know. I want to get to know them all better. 

Rarity: Which we appreciate. I just admire a person's generosity! 

Sunny: So do I, putting yourself before others is just so beautiful!!!!

Rarity: Agreed darling!! 

Luna: My my, everyone's here except for the boys. 

Gwen: And that's my cue to leave, I have a date with Miles planned. We're going to a nightclub. See you guys around.