MOVIE NIGHT!!

You were sleeping peacefully, once again, in your nice soft bed. The whole "traveling through dimensions to collect fragments and save the world was really exhausting. But, hey now you can rest tonight. The girls were coming over for another sleepover. This time you hoped you can just watch some movies, eat snacks, and probably go swimming again. 

Sunset, Twilight, Adagio, Aria, Sonata, Starlight, and Kitty were all clasping onto you. They were adorably moaning in their sleep, talking about you and how much they love you. You kiss all of them good morning. 

(Y/N): Morning girls. 

They start opening their eyes, and start stretching and yawning in their usual cute manner. 

Your girlfriends: Good morning (Y/N)! 

They lean over to your face and begin kissing it good morning. 

Kitty: I never thought being in a harem could actually be so much fun!! 

(Y/N): I know! Jeez, I can't believe I've never thought I'd be so happy. 

Adagio: You found happiness the minute you accepted us. 

Aria: And we're willing to give you more happiness, Big Guy! 

Twilight: Alright, how about we get ready for when the others get here and then we share some alone time with (Y/N). 

Starlight: Works for me. 

Sonata: I'm down. 

Sunset: I completely agree with you Twilight. 

Adagio: Okay. 

Kitty: Sure. 

Aria: Count me in. 

(Y/N): Okay then. 

You all get out of bed. Take turns taking a shower, and put on your everyday clothes. 

You go shopping for some snacks and sodas. In the meantime the girls clean the house, and organize all the furniture. 

Eventually you arrive back along with all the stuff you bought. 

Kitty: That's a lot of soda and snacks!! Wow! 

(Y/N): We deserve a lot of time together. I want to make sure you all are refreshed and good for the day. 

The girls giggle at your comment and smile. 

Twilight: That's you (Y/N), always thinking about us. 

Sunset: And we love you for it! 

Starlight: That's very true. 

(Y/N): Very true. 

You set all the drinks and snacks in the kitchen and get out some trays and cups for later. You sit down on the couch, and the girls join you. 

Minutes pass by and soon enough the doorbell rings. 

Twilight: That must be them! 

You walk over to the door and there are Sci-Twi, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Trixie, Sunny, Sugarcoat, Indigo, Sour, Lemon, Gloriosa, and Juniper, all there. 

Girls: Hi (Y/N)!!!! 

They all tackle hug you and pile on with the kisses. 

Rainbow: MAN I AM SO PUMPED TODAY!! Nothing but chilling with our boyfriend! 

Applejack: Couldn't agree anymore Dash. And that's the real truth. Even tough girls like me deserve a break. 

Rarity: I too agree. After the events of Mysterio's ... actions. We all deserve this.