The Girl with Glasses and a Ponytail!!

You woke up on the sofa bed, with Jenny in your arms. She kept moving her legs and feet up and down your body, and began kissing your face 

(Y/N): Aw, she looks so happy!! 

Jennifer: (giggles) That's because I am (Y/N)!! I had so much fun yesterday!! I loved watching the movie, and I loved eating with you!! 

(Y/N): Not to mention we fought really hard yesterday. 

Jennifer: Yeah, listen you have to tell everyone about the events yesterday. I have a feeling that General Ross and his little bitch of a daughter are going to remember what happened yesterday. 

(Y/N): Hey we did what heroes like us had to do. We stopped two villains and put them behind bars. 

Just as you both are talking, all the other girls overhear this!! 

Jennifer: Looks like we have some explaining to do. 

Fluttershy: So you mean that Bruce's greatest enemy is General Thunderbolt Ross? 

(Y/N): I'm surprised you all know about him. 

Rainbow: He's a really well known General. Hell, my dad used to serve with him before retiring. 

Applejack: My dad did too. 

(Y/N): Sheesh, talk about coincidence. 

Jennifer: I think once Bruce became the Hulk, Ross became obsessed with hunting him down. 

Twilight: And so to stop a "monster" he became a monster!! What the hell was that hypocrite thinking?! HE'S THE REAL MONSTER!" 

Jennifer: Preach about it Twi. 

Adagio: And then he just goes and makes his daughter become just like Jenny? 

Kitty: Talk about sick!! This guy is worse than the people who experimented on Logan! 

Maud: There are just terrible people in the world Kitty. The world is not a perfect place. 

Limestone: I'll say. 

Marble: So he's in SHIELD custody now? 

(Y/N): Yeah. He won't be getting out for a while. 

Jennifer: Thank freaking god!! I don't want to see that bastard again, or I'll rip his spine out. 

Sable: And making his own daughter go through this too? Ugh, how awful. 

(Y/N): Look I don't want to talk about it. Let's just eat some breakfast, and then I'm going to pick up Sci-Twi for our date. 

Carol: I say that that's a good call. 

You all proceed to have breakfast and then after stuffing your face with eggs, pancakes, ham, bacon, potatoes, and fruit, you head upstairs to prepare for your date with Sci-Twi. 

You soon come down the stairs wearing a purple shirt with blue stars and white pants with yellow and purple stars on it. 

(Y/N): How do I look? 

Twilight: Stylish!! Sci-Twi is going to love you! 

(Y/N): She already does. 

Rainbow: Go get her tiger!! 

(Y/N): And I will indeed!! 

You rush to your car and drive off to Sci-Twi's house. 

Upon arriving, you head to the door and knock on it.