The Chick who Knows Her Flicks

You woke up on the sofa bed with Starlight and Trixie both wrapping themselves around your body. They were both smiling brightly in their sleep. 

(Y/N): Aw, they really look happy. 

You kiss both of them on their foreheads and they begin to giggle and wake up. 

(Y/N): Good morning Trixie, good morning Starlight! 

Trixie and Starlight: Good morning (Y/N)! 

They both kiss you on the lips and smile. 

(Y/N): So, are you girls up for making some breakfast?! 

Starlight: I definitely am! 

Trixie: I suppose that I am up for it! 

(Y/N): Great then! Let's go. 

You and the two girls head to the kitchen, and prepare to fix breakfast for everyone. 

Trixie does her best to help out, even though she hasn't really fixed breakfast for people too many times. 

Trixie: Trixie is doing her best! 

(Y/N): I know that you are Trixie. Just keep trying!! I know that you can do it! 

Trixie will keep doing here best!! 

After time has passed by, breakfast is soon ready! 

And at that moment, all your girlfriends come down and soon spot you!! 

(Y/N): Hello my loves! 

Girlfriends: Hello (Y/N)! 

All your girlfriends cling to you and begin kissing your face!! 

(Y/N): Alright, I think we should eat some breakfast now. Today I think I'm going to go on a date with Juniper. 

Rainbow: Are you going to watch a movie or something at the mall's theater? Because I know she works there. 

Sci-Twi: I'm thinking she might try something else. Like maybe, they watch a bunch of movies all day in the theater. 

Felicia: How sneaky!! I'd like to try something like that! 

Celestia: I highly doubt that would work. 

Sugarcoat: So true!

Adagio: If you try that, you could end up in prison!

Aria: Or probably having to pay a fine for trespassing. 

Sonata: Or be stripped of any eating habits. 

Aria: That would only go out for you. 

Pinkie: No, I could see something like that happening. 

Maud, Limestone, and Marble: That's only towards you too Pinkie. 

(Y/N): Well, it looks like everyone is quite lively this morning! 

Twilight: We kind of overdid it on the sugar last time while you were gone with Trixie and Starlight to the magic show. 

After enough discussion, you all eat your breakfast and then, you leave to go get ready for your date with Juniper. Once you come down the stairs, you are wearing a black shirt, which kind of reminds you of your black suit. Along with white pants, a necklace that is a film strip, and of course your socks and sneakers. 

(Y/N): Alright girls!! I'm off, take care of yourselves! 

Girlfriends: Bye (Y/N)! 

You soon take off to find Juniper.